[ 10 ]

Her chosen King

(Warning ⚠️ 18++++ coming ahead; just like how the story began it's gonna end the same way.)

The wind blew in my face as jungkook and I rode off far away from the palace. We left the village and ran to a small house shed in the woods. Jungkook helped me down from the horse. I held onto him as I felt really dizzy. "I'm .. I'm not feeling well." I admitted holding onto him tighter. "Please bare it. I will find some herbs for you." He picked me up setting me down on the wooden bed far from royal. "Jungkook.." I held his hand. "Don't leave me."
He gently held my hand as my vision started to get blurry. "I promise it'll be quick. There's plenty of herbs around here I'll be back." He gently touched my face before running out of the house.

Jungkook wondered not too far from the house, he was familiar to the rode since Jin use to bring him here. The little house belonged to Jin. They would always go out to find herbs so finding a specific leaf wasn't a big deal for him. As he found what he was looking for he plucked a few leaf from its roots and returned back to Thalina. He got inside as he poured water boiling the herbs. "Thalina stay with me." He prayed and prayed for the water to boil, for the sake of Thalina's life.

Jimin quickly rushed down the dungeon finding out for his own self as his eyes witness Thalina gone. "Your highness we heard from the guards that Jungkook knocked them out before sneaking to meet thalina."

"SEARCH THE WHOLE VILLAGE. I WANT THEM BACK ALIVE." Jimin demanded in anger.

The sound of water boiling alerted jungkook as he quickly pored it into a cup, lifting Thalina to drink it. "This should help you." He helped cool it down for her to consume. After he laid her back down on the bed as her small frame returned to its original. She was no longer the King's and no longer bared the kings offspring. He was happy she will be his again.

I woke up from the bright sunlight hitting my face. Looking around I notice the unfamiliar house I was in. Not far from me I saw jungkook sleeping as his head rested in the bed as his body crouched next to me. I ran my hand through his hair seeing his tired frame. I couldn't tell how long it has been since I was out. Jungkook slowly moved his head and instantly woke up in fear. His frightened eyes looked at me and it relaxes as he noticed me sitting up. "Thalina.." He quickly pulled me into his embrace. "I really thought I lost you." He sighed in relief. I shook my head. "I made sure to return to you." I smiled wrapping my arms around him. "How are you feeling now ? Does it hurt anywhere ? I can go find more herbs for you." I chuckled at how much I've freaked him out. I shook my head. "I feel fine now thanks to you." I let go of him getting out of bed checking out the small house. "How long have I been out ?"

"For four days now, I was afraid you-" I quickly silence him pressing my lips against his. "I will never leave you again." I whispered against his lips as he continued to kiss me. I pulled away from him. "We can save the rest for later."

A furiously stressedout Jimin sat on the throne in the empty palace. The place where the last judgement was call upon Thalina. He recalled her pleads that he ignored. Freedom ? He thought to himself. Was what I gave to you not enough freedom ? The door of the palace opened disturbing the silence, nonetheless Jimin didn't care about it. The queen walked up the stairs to the throne claimed by Jimin. There he was again drinking his wine. It's been days since Thalina and jungkook had disappeared, he deeply feared that they were happy. That all this time it was him who prevented them from being in love. No he tried to persuade himself. If jungkook was never there she would've loved me.

"Jimin.." Jennie held his arm making Jimin look at her. "Thalina ..." Jimin whispered as his vision played tricks on him due to the amount of alcohol he consumed. He got up from his throne holding onto the queen tightly. "Why did you run away from me ?!" Jimin pulled her into his embrace not letting her go. As soon as her swelling belly met his he broke down. "Dream was never gone was he. It was just a trick to push me away."