[ 6 ]

"My King 👑 "

(Warning ⚠️ slipping in some smut)

Bare him a child ? I thought as I walked out of the room to the maid corridor. How messed up would that be to the imperial palace. My thoughts left me as I passed by the the racks that was suppose to be holding blankets. The white blanket smothered all for the ground. I quickly ran to pick them but but they were smeared with dirt. "Doubling your work won't harm you. We've worked harder than that when you were gone." My gazed shift towards the maids as they only looked at me picking up the blankets. "Don't think you're soo noble just because you married a prince- oh should I say a king who has already chosen his queen." I rolled my eyes. I knew they were going to get back at me, but in the moment I was more worried about the blankets. Carrying it in basket I walked to the river near by. Laying the basket on the shallow as I rubbed the smeared blankets together trying to get rid of the brown stains. Why isn't it coming out ?! Oh crap ! .. I forgot to bring the detergent. As I stood up, suddenly someone handed me a pack of powered detergent. I looked at the package tracing back to the owner of the arms and then to his features. "Jimin." I quickly kneeled in front of him as he bent to my level holding my shoulders pulling me up along with him. He gently smiled at me, "I noticed you forgot the detergent so I brought it for you."

"Thank you your highness."

"Your highness ?" He chuckled. "Is it because I'm king that you're being polite ? You've never said that unless we're in front of others." I looked down as he tried to examine me. Will he notice the suddenly change ? I thought to myself. "I like it though." He suddenly said causing my head to look up at him. "But I prefer you to call me Jimin, just my name." He smiled at me as my brows questioned his act noticing that he too is different... calmer.. more composed. "Let me help you wash." He said as he bent down grabbing the blanket before pouring detergent on the obvious brown stain of dirt. "I can do it myself. Before other people see you."

"See me do what ? Help my wife ?" He chuckled. I bent down next to him giving up on trying to convince him. I scrubbed the cloths and squeezed the life out of them as we removed the stains. I placed them back into the basket before standing up. "Wait you forgot something." Jimin held my hand pulling me into the river with him. "Ahhh ! Jimin !" He laughed as our clothes were drenched. "You forgot to play with me." He chuckled splashing water at me squeezing a chuckled out of me. In the moment I was happy. Happy to be able to feel free just once in the palace. "You're seriously going to get us in trouble." I tried to walk out of the river. "Who can yell at you. I'm the King after all." He pulled me back making me fall in the water laying on top of him as he held me by the waist tightly. "Stop it. I have to get back to work." I hit his chest for release. "Can you stop worrying about getting in trouble and play with me for once ?" I stared at him as he was below me. My face turned serious as his lips continued to curve into a smile. we looked into each others eyes for awhile before he broke the silence, "I'm sorry I couldn't make you queen."

"A mere title means nothing to me." I shrugged in response. "I wanted-"

"You won't always get what you want in life Jimin. You grew up with everything you wanted. I ... didn't have anything, and I still don't get what I want." I pulled away from him and surprisingly he slowly let me go. "It's true I grew up with everything that I needed. But there was always one thing I never got." Jimin responded as he got up after me. "Have you ever thought about anyone else other than yourself ? There are millions more out there who has nothing, NOTHING. A king is suppose to think about his people and the nation, protection, and fix holes in walls that were built to stand for decades." I raised my voice a bit getting mad at him for being selfish over a mere title he found give me. It's not like I wanted to receive it anyways. "I'm sorry... I'm a little tired." I said quietly. "Let me take you back."