Troduction

It's just troduction not an intro.
(Real intro is titled "My Draft")

Hello. Hello. It was hard choosing pictures for this.Haha. I have too many fav pics of Suga. Plus I've written too much about Suga and Jungkook so I wanted to change it up a bit. But Jungkookie is still included in this ... lol. Well I tried. Here's a quickie of the story so you guys don't get confuse. Hopefully it doesn't confuse you guys more..

Thalina is from a poor family, that was sold into the palace. Being in the palace at a young age she met Jimin, the first prince who became interested in her at first glance by her beauty and kindness, which he took advantage of. Jimin is selfish and not too kind, but he only knows how to fear the lost of Thalina. Her beauty attracted many, even the 2nd prince, Jungkook. At 18 she became the second wife of Jimin crushing Jungkook's heart as he looks over Thalina with extra care. He was always there to care for her whenever she's hurt. He was her shoulder to cry on.

Who will win her heart Jimin or Jungkook ?

I might throw a random twist to this story. 🤔

P.s. some of the chapters contains smut (?) I will give warning about the those scenes in the chapters for young readers. Read at your own risk.