[ 3 ]

Reminiscin'

Jimin stood there watching his beloved wife hold his brother's hand as they run away from him. He felt like a criminal. No, She was the criminal, who took his heart and ran away. He's only trying to retrieve it. He didn't mean to hit her. His anger .. just .. exploded. She will hate him. She already does after all those years he could've treated her better but failed to. He wanted to hold her how Jungkook did. See her smile as him as she did to Jungkook. He clutched his fists in a deeper level of anger. He hated being compare to Jungkook.

I went back to the kitchen to help the maids clean up. Suddenly the guards came in. It was Jennie and her maid again. "Master she broke your white porcelain bowls." Jennie looked at me with a glare. "Stealing my husband was not enough for you that you have to destroy the bowls my parents gift me ? With your poor life you won't be able to even afford half of one bowl." I only look down avoid her eyes in respect. Only if she knew that her beloved maid broke them. "Look at me when I talk to you !" I lifted my head and looked at her. "Drag her for a beating, 50 hits." She turned back at me as the guards armed me. "Be thankful I went easy on you." She rolled her eyes and dramatically turned away.

They dragged me to the punishment area and laid me on the plank and spank me with giant wooden spatulas ( 😂😂 what are those called). [Flogging] I can't even have a peaceful day getting beat over and over again. I thought at they spanked me. "Count them." They demanded me.

"1." I held in my cries. "2 ... 3 .. 4 ... " I felt my legs going numb and my lower body started to tang and fuzz to sleep. "... 4.. 47 .." I panted out of breathe as I started to loose consciousness. ".. 4.. 48"

"Keep counting or else it will still be 48 !"

"Stop !" An unfamiliar voice shouted as my eyes drifted off to the different catch a blurry glimpse of the man before it closed tightly.

"On whose command are you beating her ?" The guards bowed. "Sir, it's the punishment of purposely breaking Princess Jennie's white porcelain bowls given from the royals as a wedding gift."

"As the son of the Prime Minister Kim, I order you to stop."

"Sir, she still have 5 more beatings."

"Do you have the guts to beat me instead ?" the tall male challenged them in a dark tone. The two guards looked at each other in disbelief and shook their heads. "We don't dare sir."

"Good. Then we are set." The striking male clapped his hands and ordered the young ladies body to be move. 'From the way she dress she must be a maid from the palace.' He examined her sleeping face full of pain and tiredness. 'She's either way was very beautiful.'

She woke up in a strange room at midnight; finding it empty and unfamiliar with only one candle lighting the room. Possessing the candle in her fragile digits she limped her way out of the dark room. She paused as she got to the front door.

'Do I want to see him after what he did to me ?' I shook my head and walked back to the bed.
"You have the chance to leave why didn't you ?" I turned around shook facing the unfamiliar voice. A man way taller than Jimin stood in front of her. He suddenly smiled. "I'm Kim Seok Jin, son of Prim minister Kim." He held his hand out for me to shake. I only furrowed my eyebrows at him. "Oh.. maybe you're still uncomfortable."

"You should sit first. Your body still needs some rest." He helped me sit on the bed and sat next to me pouring me some medicine. "Drink this. It should help with your wounds." I stared at him unsure of the medicine. "Don't tell me you hate taking medicine ?" I shook my head. "Then drink up. Ahh." He held it against my lips and set it down as soon as I finished it. "Say.. I got something I'm curious about." i looked at him curiously.