[ 5 ]

Crown 👑

The door of the tiny room flung open. He couldn't do it. He couldn't stay away from her. Even if he tried to replace her scent with Jennie's, he couldn't find the life in himself to leave her. In the tiny room her fragile body laid unconscious on the bed. He stumbled over to the bed as his unbalanced posture tipped from side to side landing him at the side of the bed staring at her lids. He was out of his mind, just like what he wanted to be. Being crown King is one thing but crowning the queen was another. His body climbed into the bed beside hers as his fingers graced across her cheeks.

Feeling the heat of another being shuffling next to me, my consciousness kicked in. Looking at the built chest in front of me my eyes traveled up trying to identify him. Jimin. My eyes widen as I tried to pull away from him but his grip around me tightened. "Stay." He suddenly mumbled. "I .. need you Thalina .." my features softened as I processed his sentence. When did he ever need me ? When for pleasure it was Jennie. What am I to him ? I silently laid against him listening to his beating heart, a little unsure if mine too was beating.

Only after a few hours the sun kicked in through the tall window near the bed beside me lightly waking me up. My gaze shift to the body next to mine making me jump away from him. I immediately recalled him coming in when I was asleep. Shaking my head I left the bed getting dress to work. I've been out for too long the other maids will definitely make me pay for it. "Who says you're allowed to leave ?" Jimin suddenly spoke as I held onto the door knob about to open it. I looked at him. "I have duty. I don't sit around like you do." I twisted the knob earning Jimin to rush to the door holding it close. "You're not leaving without my permission." I sighed glared at him with my arms crossed. "May I leave ?"

"No."

"But I asked-"

"Dress me." He cut me off staring at me to make a move. "Did you change your mind about leaving ?" I quickly unbuttoned his shirt and put his royal clothes on him. He held my hand as I buttoned his last button. "For now on, you won't have to work anymore. I'll make sure you don't work so hard." I flung my hand out of his hold. "I did not ask for you to change my position."

"I want you next to me. So I can take care of you, everyday."

"Jennie-"

"Jennie is not you. I want you Thalina."

"Have you ever consider my feelings ? If I ever wanted to be your maid ? If I ever want to marry you. If I ever wanted to see you everyday ?" His eyes suddenly changed. "You... you will be my queen." I stared into his serious eyes looking for any lies. Either way I didn't know what to feel, if being queen was a desire of mine. "Please be my queen Thalina."

"I... Jimin I-" I tried to speak but I was quickly cut off, but the Knock on the door.

"Prince, There's news from the physician." His guards interrupted. "News ?"

"The royal physician was called to check up on her highness Jennie this morning."

The guards followed as Jimin and I rushed into Jennie's chamber. Jennie still laid in her bed as the physician stood next to the bed. "Your highness."

"What happened ?" Jimin asked concerned. "Your highness, it's nothing major. Her highness just needs some time to rest so the child can be healthy."

"Child ?" Jimin questioned. My eyes widen as the physician mentioned the unborn. Jennie is pregnant. Jimin walked closer to Jennie as she laid there holding his hand she smiled at him. "You don't know how long I've been waiting for this moment." Her hands cupped his cheek creasing it as he too gently smiled. "I ... could only imagine." Jimin softly replied as his mind were clouded with thoughts.