3

(Till now all the chapters  are in hana's pov)

"Who do u mean by 'he'?"Jimin asks clarifying that he heard it right.

"Jungkook of course, right yoongi?" Mia diverts her gaze towards yoongi. Yoongi nods taking a sip from his chilled drink.

Several gasps and 'what' were heard from over the table. Everyone sitting on that respective table had their eyes glued to yoongi. Yoongi shifts his position a bit feeling uncomfortable by the loads of attention he's getting.

I speak up finding the right words to say,
"You mean that jungkook guy and you used to be friends in your previous school?".

" Yes, why are you guys so dumb to process what I said?" Yoongi questions. Everyone remains silent even mia who's known for ruining moment.

"Why didn't you told us this before?" Tae asks saying aloud the thoughts of everyone.

"You guys were too busy fangirling about him so I thought I should let you all enjoy the moment till I ruin it" Yoongi continued "But trust me guys that boy isn't any good. Since he joined here I'm sure he'll create alot more trouble than u think.  It will be a headace for you hana" he says pointing at me.
Everyone listens attentively to him and nod in response.

"What type of guy he is?" I ask.

"The one who goes against the rules. The one who makes others life hell. The one who doesn't care about anything. Trust me I know him well, I was his friend back then, I hope that brat doesn't recognize me here, I don't want to pretend that I like him and his bitchy attitude." Yoongi sighs and leans back in his chair. While everyone including me were processing the information the bell rang.

Well I'm gonna make sure he stays in his limits or else....

I pick up my stuff and drag yoongi along with me as we have the same class.