4

"Yoongi? What if he recognizes you here? You can't hide from him." I ask trying to keep my voice low.

"I don't think he would and please don't talk about it right now" he drags his hand through his hair. As we were walking towards our maths class I hear yoongi growl "fuck".

I glare at him,"I told you enough times to not curse especially whe-"

"He's here!" He whispers , his eyes fixed at someone in front of him.

I follow his gaze and realize presence of someone.
"Yoongi-ah didn't knew you study here"he chuckled.

"I'm your hyung jungkook!" Yoongi grinted his teeth.

"Yeah Yeah-" his eyes rest on me and he smirks "Who's she? Girlfriend huh? She's cute". I blush.

"No she's not and don't u dare mess with her she's no joke" Yoongi clarifys.

I clear my throat and speak up "To your kind information I'm your head girl. Head girl of this school."

A amused expression covers his face "Oh well see you around head girl".

Realization hits me and I rush towards my class not bothering to look back at yoongi who's probably internally cursing at me for leaving him alone with jungkook.

I sit down at my seat in the front and take out my books and calculator from my bag.

"Silence" Sir steve yells and everyone goes quite. Gosh how I wish to have this much control over someone...

Sir steve writes down some trigonometric ratios over the board. He turns around and starts speaking.

"You all must be aware of the fact that your last monthly exams will be starting from next week. These will be enough to judge how much prepared you all are for the annual exams which will be in the next upcoming mo-"

He was interrupted by a loud knock on the door by one of the two boys panting hard for air, trying to catch their breath. I recognise the faces immediately.  Yoongi and jungkook. 

The girls start squealing oblivious of that jeon jungkook is in their class. I roll my eyes at them and wait for Sir steve to start scoulding them for being late.

"May I come in Sir?" Yoongi asks with a apologetic face.

"May we come in? jungkook corrects him.

I look over at Sir steve, he's getting red, the boys are definitely in trouble...

"You may NOT! May I know the reason of you two being 15mins LATE? And you're Jeon jungkook right?"

Jungkook nods looking inside the class at the students unlike yoongi who's sulking looking at the floor. Jungkook clearly has no shame or regret.

Sir steve continues "Is this how u create your first impression boy? This is your first day for gods sake, you ought to be early today!" he sighs "Yoongi tell me the reason for being late?"

Yoongi looks up glaring at me "Sir I'm really sorry, Jungkook forced me to show him around and I had to, I didn't realize the time.This won't happen next time. Sorry".

Sir nods "If this happens one more time you both are getting detention. Now get to your seat right now!".

Both boys rush inside the class. Yoongi sits beside me at his usual seat while jungkook goes at the far back and takes the window seat beside Byul the cheerleader.

"So as I was saying that your exams are starting from next week. The syllabus is all we have learned so far. The time table will be pinned up on the notice board tomorrow. Good luck. Now copy down these questions and solve them, they'll help you in revision" Sir steve finishes.

Yoongi glares at me before writing something on a crumpled paper. He passes it to me. I curiously open it and gulp after reading the words written by him.

"Lee hana you're dead after this class"