8

Jungkook and I reach the cafeteria, my hand still in his. Jungkook doesn't really care and it seems like he's enjoying having control over me and for some reason I don't mind that. Hana! get some sense in your mind, what will others think?

"There he is!" jungkook grins. Before I could process he drags me towards the table where my friends are seated.

As we reach the table, I notice taehyung and jimin tense up, yoongi clearly annoyed by jungkook's presence, mia focused on our hands a smirk plastered on her face. Ugh..

"I'm joining you guys from now" Jungkook announces.
I sigh as I plopped down on my seat beside mia after getting out of jungkook's grip. Jungkook sits in between yoongi and Taehyung.

"So is there something going on in between you two?" Mia wiggles her eyebrows.

"No!"

"Then why were u holding hands?"

"I wasn't. He was."

"May I know why?"

"Mia stop asking her questions! let her eat"jimin shuts her up.

"Thank you jiminie!" I peck his cheek. I feel jungkook's gaze at me but I ignore it.

"Hana what happened to your grades? Why is he first this time?" Taehyung asks with a worried expression.

"I don't know tae, I wasn't expecting this myself." I pout taking a sip of orange juice.

"No one was. But he's the Director of studies son. He has to get good grades. He's creating a challenge for you and Jin" Jimin says concern evident in his tone.

"Wait he is? That explains how he got admission in mid and why he's good at studies" I lean back in my chair and look at jungkook. He's busy filling his mouth with the fruits he took from taehyung's plate which taehyung isn't aware of.

"Jimin are u stalking him? Why do u know so much about him? hmm?" Mia frowns. Jimin rubs the back of his neck and looks down.

"Well yeah I'm.... But see I'm just collecting information for u guys especially for hana who's most interested in him" jimin winks and I frown in return.

"Hana! Jimin! Tae! Mia! Yoongi!" a high pitched voice calls us. We all turn around to see the source of the voice, Jin with namjoon. He reaches our table and sits across me, jimin, tae and mia.

"Hello girls and boys!"Jin greets happily.

"Jin hyung you didn't had to shout our names to get our attention, you could have just joined us silently" Taehyung complains.

"Oh tae don't be like this. Anyways what were u guys talking about?" Namjoon says.

"Nothing really." Jimin shrugs his shoulders.

"Guys! attention here!" Jungkook stands up and taps the table multiple times. All eyes in the cafeteria looks at him attentively.

"I'm throwing a party this Sunday at my house to celebrate my first month in this awful school and my first position" he looks at me and smirks before continuing.
"Feel free to bring anyone along. I'll be seeing you guys at my place. Yoongi hyung will give you all the location later on." He smirks as he sits back down.

All the boys hoot in response and girls start discussing what to wear. Seriously? Who wants to go to that jerk's party? He's probably going to show off his big ass house and luxury cars. That's what u get when your father is at a high position. I'm not that girl who gets impressed by wealth. A voice breaks my trains of thoughts.

"Hana you're especially invited to my party. Hope to see you soon cutie" he grins and I stare at him. Did he called me 'cutie' again and infront of my friends? And why did he even bother especially inviting me. It's not like I would change my mind by his flirty behaviour.