12

" Leave me" I order when I notice the lust stares thrown in my direction. I struggle to get my hand out from the guy's grip but fails miserably.

" Whoever you all are I'll make sure to report about this immature behaviour in school" I glare at each of them. A guy with long greasy black hair chuckles.

" Such a feisty girl. Nice choice mark" the guy pats the mark who's holding me in place.

" She's our head girl in school" lay informs them. Oh so he's sober enough to know me but why isn't he stopping anyone.

" Wow- But you won't be able to do anything bad to us kitten" mark smirks.

" Get your dirty hands off me right now" I shout. Mark releases me and I pull away from him. I take my chance and pick up my pace running in the dark corridor.

Behind me, there's a scuffle and Lay follows, shrugging off the jeers of his mates. He catches up with me and puts his arm around me.

"Don't go" he murmurs into my hair and his hand tightens on my arm.
"Ow that hurts Lay"

"Shut up. Just shut up" he says and pulls me after him towards the stairwell.

"Lay" I say protesting and he shoves me hard onto the wall so my head bangs against it. Then his hands are on me grabbing, feeling, probing and I gasp from shock and pain and he laughs under his breath.

I'm weak, I  cannot fight back. No one would rescue me. No one will hear me if I shout...

He goes on and on, mauling me and then there's a noise nearby. I look and it's the rest of the guys. Their eyes are wide, curious.  They are there to watch.

" You love it, don't you. Dressing up like that with your attitude." lay says and his hands go to my shoulder and push so that I fall to my knees in front of him and I know then, I know what he wants me to do. "Here, you listen to me" he growls under his breath.

He is fumbling at his jeans, his breath coming fast. I close my eyes, tears prickling the inside of my lids. I want to leave. I'm afraid to even stand up.

"Open your mouth" he says and cuffs the side of my head to make me look at him. "Come on bitch".

I don't see what's happening, but suddenly the stairwell lights turn on. I hear Mark swear, his voice high and frightened. The guys run, there feet slipping on the wooden floor and before Lay could react there's a hollow sound and he buckles, falling sideways, his legs kicking. 
I jump up, my eyes screwed up against the sudden light.

"You cunt" a person says and at first I think he's talking to me. " Ruining my fucking party."

He steps forward and kicks at Lay, connecting hard with his thigh, and lay groans. The person turns around and I see a face I came here for.
Jungkook.

I stand up ignoring the sharp pain in my knee and step back. Jungkook is crouching on top of Lay and methodically he's kicking his stomach while Lay screams.

I look down at my ripped dress, fumbling at the tattered edges, trying to draw it together.

"  Leave hana!" jungkook says, his voice dead.
I turn and run, trying to block out the screams which are getting louder.

As I run, I know two things.
Lay will never speak to me again or even look at me.
And I will never be able to look Jeon Jungkook in eye again for as long as I live.

_____________________________

A/n: Well some unexpected things happened. I hope they make up for not updating for a week.
How's the story so far?