7

•1 week later•

"Your last monthly exams result would be pinned up on the notice board. This time the results are not as we expected. You can go see your result after this class" Sir Steve informs.

I swallow nervously, what does he mean not how they expected? I worked hard for them. I swear if someones takes my first position he and I are enemies.

A paper ball lands on my desk, I look at my back to see jungkook smirking mouthing the words 'open it'.

I curiously open the paper and read the words,

"Can't wait to see the results cutie"  I could feel his smirk when writing this.

The bell rings after 10mins and everyone rushes towards the notice board. I walk fast in the hallway as I reach the board I was greeted with wide eyed students.

"What's so un-usual?" I ask a girl but she points at the result sheet.

I make my way in the crowd until I reach the sheet is right in front of me. The suspense was internally killing me.

My eyes widen in disbelief when I saw the results.

Jeon Jungkook - 1st position
Lee Hana - 2nd position
Kim seokjin - 3rd position

Someone tell me this isn't true.... How can that idiotic boy who known as a bully get first position. Heck how can he beat me?.

I was so lost in my thoughts to notice that jungkook was standing beside me a smirk plastered on his angelic face.

"Told you cutie. Overconfidence gets the better of you. It is a lowly bitch which is easily fucked. Mark my words head girl". Jungkook wisely says.

I narrow my eyes and softly poke his arm "Is this really you jungkook?"

"Yes its me Hana,I'm not as bad as u think"Jungkook rolls his eyes."now let's go for the break, I'm starving" he grabs my wrist before dragging me with him to the cafeteria.