9

"So hana you going to jeon's party?" Jimin asked as we walked towards the parking lot.

"Nah...I'm busy" I reply.

I've already made up my mind to not go to that party. I'm not in mood to go and I've to prepare for the finals plus watch another episode of the drama 'descendants of the sun'. I can't miss it at any cost.

"What, why? It's gonna be amazing, everyone would be there. And it's the only party before finals. Come on hana, have fun, loose yourself" Jimin try's to convince me.

"No thanks besides I've stuff to do on Sunday"

" Don't tell me you're planning to study." I avoid his eyes and walk faster.

"You're such a nerd hana. You're going to that party with ME! and that's FINAL!"Jimin growls.

"I'm not! I don't even have anything to wear, studying is way better than partying" I groan.

"You will never change, partying is fun and when I'm with u it will be even more."he smirks."Don't worry about the dress, let's go shopping tonight"

"Jimin don't you have any work to do?" I lean against my car.

"Nah I don't need to, I'm blessed with wealth" he straightens his posture.

" Ugh- I'm busy tonight" I lie.

" Yeah yeah busy with watching cringey romantic dramas or studying." I look down, embarrassed. "I know you so well, don't think about lying to me" he smirks.

"Fine- I'll go with you to that damn party" I sigh and unlock my car.

"That was easy..I'll pick you up at 7, be ready- I'll be going now"He turns around and I get into my car.

"Bye nerd! drive safely, love ya" he shouts getting in his car blowing a kiss.

"Bye idiot" I say as I blow a kiss back. I roll down the windows, turn on the car and drive toward my apartment.

I can't believe I agreed to going to that party. It won't be good, not for me.