11

Jimin: I'll be at your place in 10mins!

Hana: Acknowledged.

I placed my phone in the phone case, and checked my makeup all over again. I have to admit, I look beautiful and decent, I just hope jimin is satisfied. I have golden glitter around my eyes, which makes my eyes stand out. A dark red matt lipstick. A little blush along with highlighter. I ain't really skilled in makeup nor interested and this is the best makeup look I did so far.

I wore a red strapless long cut dress, my cleavage is on display and I'm really uncomfortable with it.

My train of thoughts came to halt when my phone lights up, indicating I received a missed call. I put on black high heels, I will probably fall twice today considering my clumsy ass and these thin heels. It's not like I'm really short, I've the average height. Still I wore them to complete the look. I can't wear sneakers with it although I can but jimin will kill me so...

I rush down the stairs, mom is already aware that I'm going to a party.
" Come back home before 2 or sleep outside!" She warns me.
" Alright" I reply back closing the front door.

As I got in the car, I noticed someone else presence. Yoongi.
" Oh hey yoongs! You joining us?" I ask the most obvious question.

" No- I just came to give you both company for the car ride" he sarcastically replied back. What else could you expect from him?.

" I thought you were avoiding jungkook but now you're attending his party." Jimin says aloud my thoughts.

" I just want free drinks, it has nothing to do with him- wait why am I explaining myself to you?" Yoongi exclaims. Jimin ignores yoongi for the rest of the ride and focuses on driving. I shrugged and avoided any conversation which involved jungkook in it.

We reached at jungkook's massive house after what seemed like 15mins. The pavement is full with cars. It took jimin alot of effort to park his car somewhere safe. I didn't knew jungkook house would be this huge. This boy is definitely living the best life. There's a big metallic shutter at the corner, It must be a garage. The front door is large brown wooden, it's already opened to make it easier to enter. I get out of the car, fixing my dress. Yoongi judges me when I ask jimin how I looked.

" Someone is trying to impress jungkook eh?" yoongi remarks and I roll my eyes. Can't he stop being salty?.

Jimin interwines his hand with mine and we made our way towards the door. As soon as we enter, I was hit with strong smell of cheap perfume and sweat mixed together.  The big hall is overheated and full of drunk people. Some I recognise but the rest I don't. The speakers is pumping out a bass-heavy dance track. It's so loud that the beat vibrates in my chest. The hall is dim, lit only by a large fancy disco ball hanging from the ceiling.
People are dancing more like grinding against each other, shouting conversation, having the time of their life.

Jimin drags me to another room which is less crowded. I receive a few seductive stares from some guys and jimin seemed to notice that.

" See you're attracting guys attention. Now go find jungkook" he smirks.

" You're staying with me!" I pull him back when I realize he's leaving me.

" Hana I got company. " he points at a tall blonde girl, who's staring at jimin shamelessly " gotta go" and he runs off in her direction.

Someone hands me a plastic cup filled with blackcurrant vodka, as sticky as cough syrup and about as inviting. I take a sip, hating the odd feeling when the liquid burns my throat. I slip the cup on the floor and sit on a nearby bean bag.

One thing I'm sure of is that parties are not my thing. I thoughtlessly stare at the dance floor at sweaty teens dancing. This must be a open house party,  majority of the people I don't recognise.  Two girls are kissing uninhibitedly in the sofa beside me, while a group of boys heckle them from the dance floor, half entertained, half awed.

I'm petrified. I'm never going to fit in. I've made a mistake coming here. I glance at the gigantic clock on the wall, 10:34. How am I going to get out?. I spot jungkook in the middle of the dance floor dancing with nara. They both are awfully close, caught into a intense stare. It makes me throw up. Nara looks like she's going to pass out anytime whereas jungkook is sober completely aware of his surroundings.

Jungkook catches staring and smirks as he checks me out while gripping tightly on nara's waist. I awkwardly look away, flustered.

A tall, athletic guy pushes through the crowd and sees me. He's a second year student who I once saw in detention. To me he seems terrifyingly grown-up and right now extremely drunk. He reaches out and grabs my hand, hauling me to my feet.

"Come with me" he bawls into my ear. I shivers as his hot breath hit my neck.

"Where to?" I ask but he doesn't hear me. Doesn't he know jow how I'm? if he did this to me in school, he would be suspended by now.

He draws me out of the room and down the corridor to the stairwell, where there's a little group of guys. I don't recognise most of them, but one or two are on my course. The stairwell is dark and quite. All this time when the guy was dragging me here, I could sense someone's eyes on me.