Chapter 2. Red Ice

Wednesday, 4:00 am

3rd person PoV. ------------

As connor was sitting on his desk, he saw a figure walking towards him, it was Conan.

Connor looked up and said "oh you'll be seating here? Cool. As conan was about to speak fowler called them in Gavin, Hank, Connor and Conan. As they were in his office, fowler placed a file on the desk Hank took it and showed it to Gavin, they were both shocked. Hank said" fowler an operation this big? Don't we need more men? Fowler angrily said "no we only need you 4 that's it, no need for backup plus it isn't that big, you only need to look for the group called the" Takers"they say their hide out is in an abandoned factory warehouse".
But-Gavin was cut of by fowler yelling
Get out!..

Conans PoV. -----------

Hmm..."as I was walking to my desk I couldn't stop thinking about the mission, because of course it was my first one. So when I got to the desk,
I checked my computer for any new notes or news lately...... 28 year old female, abducted. Missing please report if found

Name:Ayessa Santiago
..
..
..
..

And other information about her. As I was reading them, we were already being called out to do the mission. We all got in the car, and drove there.

Connor's PoV. ----------

While we were driving I noticed Conan just staying still. He was in that same state for 5 minutes, so to check on him. I poked him on the shoulder, he flinched, he looked at me with a Confused expression.

"What was that for?" he said, he turned to me.. His eyes.. They had a sparkle,... I felt my face heat up,my cheeks were a deep blue, I looked away feeling embarrassed, and flushed at the same time. Umm Hello? Connor?.. I looked back at him. So why did you do that" he asked.

"Well you were just staying still there, I thought something was wrong.".he sighed "nothing is wrong Connor I'm fine.". I knew something was up, but I didn't want to push it. I didn't notice, but we were here, we parked in front of an abandoned warehouse.