Chapter 9. Kindnapped

I woke up tied up in a Van. I looked around to see Gavin and Conan passed out and tied up.

"conan wake up!" I said quietly.
"mhm?....." he mumbled.
"Conan wake up. Its me Connor!"
"hm Connor?..."
"yea is Gavin awake yet?"
"hmm No."
"Where are we going?"
"i don't know.. Wait lemme-" before finishing the van hit a bump and made me fall face first onto the floor.
"Connor! Are you okay?" I think I heard him snickering a bit.
"mmmh yea" my voice being muffled.
"Heh sorry. Here let me help you." he shuffled towards me and tried lifting me up. After some struggles he finally lifted me up.

"You okay?"
"Y-yea" my face blushing a light blue being embarrassed.
"Hey hey its fine." he smiled.
"thanks, N-now let try to find a way to escape." We felt the Car stop.

"were here?.." i mumbled under my breath. The doors opened.

"oh you lovebirds are awake now huh." A guy wearing a hoodie which I couldn't particularly see his face in.
"Let us go!"
"Sorry sweetheart but I have my orders. How bout you take a nap eh?"
Before I said anything he shut me off.
.
.
.
.
.
.
All systems online...
Power level.....56%
"ugh my head.." I scanned the area. We seemed to be in a basement type room. I darted my eyes about to see Conan and Gavin tied up to chairs.

"Conan..." I mumbled. I checked to see if there are any possible ways to escape.

"what the fuck.what the fuck WHERE THE FUCK ARE WE!. I heard from the other side of the room.
" welp he's awake now... " I looked back to Gavin.
" I think we're in a basement. "I said flatly.
" No shit sherlock. "
" I'm trying to find ways to escape. "
" Shit " Gavin tried kicking about.
" that won't work. "
" huh? " A deep calm familiar voice interrupted.
" Conan!your awake! "
" yea.. Now how to escape..-"the sound of a door slamming open.

" Great you fuckers are awake now."it was the same guy.
" What do you want. "
" I want info about the DPD. "
" Well to start off the Dpd is a police department for-"he suddenly punched Conan in the face busting his bottom lip open.
" Don't give me that shit, Im talking about personal security numbers, files and all that crap. " he grunted.
" hm how bout you detective.. " he pointed towards Gavin.
" I'm not talkin asshole."
"maybe this will help you talk" as he punched Gavin in the stomach. He coughed up some blood.
"f-fuck you, fuckin p-prick."he said coughing.
"now how bout pretty boy here."
"I'm not saying a word to you." I said firmly.
"uh huh." he said slapping me on the face.
"Don't Fucking touch him!" Conan protested.
"yea yea shut up-" I managed to kick him right in his crotch.
" AGH WHAT THE FUCK" he fell. I smirked smugly.
"you-... You... I'll be right back asshole."  he said walking out the room. I could see Conan smiling.
"Wow Connor"
"well.. Um." My attention went toward Gavin, groaned in pain.
"Oh! Detective Gavin are you Okay?"
"What's it look like to you dipshit." Conan mumbled something but I couldn't hear. He stood up from the chair he was tied up to a minute ago.
"What the-Conan how'd you get out?"
"Don't worry Connor I have my ways."
"could you untie me please?"
"oh yea, wait do you have your phone?"
"N-no sorry."
"I think I saw that fucker leave his phone on the table over there."
"oh thanks" Conan. Walked over to the table and grabbed the phone and dialed a Number.
"Hello?"
"We have a 491, track this phone now,and arrest the people who answer."
"OK please state Model no."
"Rk900."
"OK we'll be there with backup." he hangs up.
"they're coming now."we heard footsteps.Conan went back to his chair, tying a small piece of rope around his hand.

It was the same man.

" huh.I guess you guys have had it. Coming back to you. WHATS THE PASS CODE TO ENTER CYBERLIFE. "
" I'm not telling you.. "
"we're playing this game now huh?"
He grabbed me on the neck before I could even answer.
"TELL ME" his grip getting tighter.
"Let him go you fucking bastard!" Conan yelled, furiously kicking his legs. He let go. He walked towards a table grabbing a bat.
"Fucking tell me or else.."
"Don't touch him! I swear when I get out of here I'm goin-" he directly hit Conan in the ribs repeatedly. Causing him to vomit thirium.
"CONAN!"

He didn't answer..

"You.. -" we heard  knocking.
"Yo Mark! Let me in!"
"ill be right back.." he opened the door to see a tall man wearing a mask.
"gee thanks Mark.."
"yea yea can't you see I'm busy here?"
"woah Woah wait a minute that's the dpd android we needed. Don't do anything to him."
"but-"
"Just don't." he said walking towards me.
"your Connor right? Heh. You look better than the pictures." I heard Conan growl.
"heh. Your coming with me. Untie him. Give it to me." he said as they gave him a syringe.
"Now this won't hurt hon"
"W-what is tha-" he injected me with a fluid the made me instantly black out.