Chapter 8. Obsession

When we arrived at the station Fowler called us in his office. I smiled and cheerfully walked over there with Conan following behind me. We went inside. I offered Conan a seat, he shook his head, so I sat down.

"So today I've got an "Interesting" case here. He said pushing a file across his desk. I opened it, I was shocked. There were sketches of me, some were even private.Some even said"I love you Connor,or I KNOW YOU LOVE ME BACK,I WILL FIND YOU. When i looked over at Conan, he seemed like he was gonna explode with anger.

"What is the deal with this guy!?" he said out of anger.
"I've seen this before. They kidnap young robots, And use them for pleasure..." that seemed to make Conan even angrier.

"you two have to investigate this address.Which is his apartment."
"Captain we can't just bring Connor, someone is looking for him. It's to risky."
"You have to bring him, and I won't take no for an answer."
"Captain. Connor can get hurt you Know, he's in danger. We have to leave him here!."
"No!He's coming and that's decided." Conan sighed."Fine."he mumbled,sounding annoyed. Before we got out Captain added something.

"Oh and bring Gavin with you. "As we walked out we went towards Gavin drinking his coffee while looking at something on his computer.

"Detective Reed you're coming with us"he looked at us with an annoyed face.He sipped his coffee.
"I ain't going anywhere tincan."
"But Captain Fowler sai-" before I could finish Conan grabbed Gavin by the collar.
"I swear to God Gavin. Do Not make this hard for us. He growled.

" F-Fine!...fucking androids.." he mumbled. Conan smiled smugly.
" Great! Here are the keys. "Gavin groaned. We got out and walked towards the parking lot.We got to the car and Gavin unlocked it. Gavin sat on the driver's seat while Conan sat at the front passenger's seat,while I sat at back passenger's seat. Gavin started up the car, and started driving. I stared out the window looking at the sky. It reminded me of Conan, because of its baby blue color. While driving we passed by "Chicken Feed" this was hanks favorite food spot. That's when it hit me. The memory of seeing Hank die. I felt like I was gonna cry, but I didn't. I didn't want to be the person people talk about who's such a cry baby. I looked away, hoping not to feel more emotional.

"You Okay back there Con?" Conan asked.
"Y-yup!" I hiccuped a bit.
"Uh you sure?" he asked sounding a bit worried.
"yea." I sniffed. When that finished
I looked out again to see us stopping in front of the apartment complex.
We parked and waited.

"Do you see him?"
"No. How bout you Gavin?"
"How the hell do you guys even know if he's there."
"I have a gut feeling"
"You don't have a Fucking gut dipshit"
"Hey! Don't talk to him like that"
"Or what toaster?"
"I'll.... Just.. Can you just please collaborate?"
"Nope"

Conan sighed.

"Hey! Hey! Guys I see something. It's a shadow!"
"Wow. That's very" informative" tin can."
" No wait I see it too. "
" What the fuck-How come you guys can only see it. "
"Well you see Gavin Androids have" Andvanced"eyesight unlike you. "
Conan smirked. I noticed Gavin tried so hard not to punch him in the face.
" Guys c'mon let's focus on the main target here. You two are acting like 3 year olds. "
" Sorry. "
" why don't we just Bust in there. C'mon let's fuck him up. "
" Gavin. We can't just barge in there we have to wait and-"
"And what? Wait until he gets another victim? Or until he never comes out?"
"No I mean-"
"look I'm busting in there weather you like it or not. You can come if you want."
"Wait!...." I sighed. Conan turned to me.
"It's fine. Now c'mon lets go after the
Moron. He said Smiling at me.
I chuckled a bit. His smile was always so warm and inviting. We both got out of the car and followed Gavin.

When we got there he was just standing still.
" Gavin? " he still didn't move.
"Gavin what's wro-" I stood there in shock and fear. There were blue blood trails everywhere. When we walked to the kitchen there were pictures of me, some private, and some were even with Conan. But his face was crossed out with a red marker. Words were written on the wall saying
"I will find you!"
"I love you too!"
"I'LL KILL HIM FOR YOU!"
"WE HAVE A" SPECIAL"PLACE FOR YOU CONNOR"

Conan's face was mixed with different emotions looked like anger,but.. Fear.
He curled up his fist. His eye twitched a little.
"I swear when I find this guy-" he was interrupted by a sound of a lamp breaking. Conan and Gavin drew out their guns, while I slowly approached the living room. Conan went infront and jumped saying
"Stay where you are Detroit Police!" We encountered an android trying to clean up the mess.
"Oh! Hi there, I-I didn't now master was expecting any guests.." he said sounding a bit surprised.
"Well  we're investigating his apartment, he can be dangerous."
"huh..That worthless coward wouldn't even hurt a fucking fly..."he said quietly.

We all looked at him confused on why he said that.

" O-oh! S-sorry I should've never said that about master... " Conan walked forward to face the android.
" Can you tell us why you're here? "
Well um, I'm a maid Android! I do the cleaning, cooking, hou-"
" yea yea we know that already, but what do you know about your "Master"?Gavin interrupted.
"Well he..... He stays inside alot,He spends his time... Working.."
"What do you mean working"
"U-umm"

"this androids suspicious.." Conan whispered to me.
"hmm let me try."

"Hey let's start with your name." I said calmy.
"M-my names Eric." He seemed to calmed down.
"So to explain" Eric" your master here he kidnaps young androids mostly.. "
" oh wait a minute.. Your Connor? "
"oh Y-yes how'd you know my name?"
"He... Admires you quite a lot. He talks about how he wants to.. Do stuff to you..." I felt the air tense up.
"Do you help him..?" his face turned pale.
"....."
"Answer the question.." Conan said furiously.
"... Fine. You caught me.i help him kidnap the Androids, but I dont-
" Then where is he. Conan said curling his fists.
"Sorry but I can't answer that."
"Why not."
"they ordered me not to. But don't worry Connor here is gonna have a lot of fun.." he said smiling. Conan couldn't take it any more. He lifted his fist and-
"heh. Sorry that we don't do here." he said grabbing his fist.
"What the-" before he finished Eric grabbed both Conan and Gavin and lifted them against the wall.
"THE FUCK.LET GO ASSHOLE!" Gavin said trying to get out of his grasp.
"L-Let them go!" I said feeling uneasy.
"How are you so strong for a maid?!"
"Look you need your rest Connor.. You have big surprise waiting.." I felt someone grab my hand and cover my mouth.
"Connor!" I felt someone injecting me with something. I felt a fluid going in my neck. My vision became blurry.

"C-Conan.." I said weakly before passing out.