Chapter 11. The Park

I woke up in My bed. I looked around and couldn't find Conan, I got scared what if something bad happened to him. I slowly got up because of my head still hurting, and went out to the hallway. I called out his name.
"C-Conan?" No response, I walked down the hallway and called out his name a little louder.

"Conan?"
"Yeah? I'm in the bathroom." I then heard the sound of running water, and it stopped. After that I saw Conan walk out of the bathroom.
"Hey your up, cmon hurry up and shower."
"huh? Why-wait where are we going?"
"To the park, remember?" I paused for a while to think on when we planned to go to the park.
"Oh.. I must've forgot to tell you I guess.. Oh well! Just get dressed, I'll wait for you." He said in a sing-song tone. He seems to be in a good mood. I look at him and nod, me still being half asleep plus my head hurting. "Oh and also, does your head still hurt?" he asked in a low tone. "Oh its getting better, it just hurts a little now." He smiles. "Hm, Thats good!" We both stopped and just stared at each other before realising. I immediately look away and ran to the room to change. I slam the door behind me and sit on the bed to think for a while. "God that... Was awkward." I thought to myself while I slapped myself on my forehead. I stood up and went to the wardrobe to look for something to wear. I rummage through the wardrobe looking for clothes to wear, I then find a long sleeved top and a pair of jeans. I get changed and debate whether if I should bring a jacket or not. I go check my A.I to check the temperature outside. "7° degrees.." I mumble to myself. "Well I guess I should bring a jacket." I grab a random jacket in the closet and tie it around my waist. I opened the door and walked to the living room to see Conan only wearing his uniform but without the coat leaving him with a sleeveless turtleneck. "uhm Conan?" He turned his head and replied. "Yes dear?" I blushed at that nickname. "Are you only going to wear.... That?" I pointed to his top. He look down then back at me.
"Uh yes, whats with it?"
"Its just that its cold outside, I just checked and its 7° degrees!" He put his hand on my face, making me blush. "Im sure I'll be fine." He smiled. He takes my hand "So you ready to go?" he looked at me with his soft blue eyes. I gazed into them a bit before answering "Oh um yea! Im ready." He opens the door, and I lock it behind me. We begin to walk to the park. I noticed Conan happily humming a tune. I tug at his hand. He then proceeds to place his hand over my shoulder. I pout at him not giving me any attention. I tug at his hand once more and make sure he looks at me.
"Con, is there something wrong?"
"I'm bor--ed!, and im getting tired of walking, where are we going anyways?"
"I told you already, we're going to the park"
"Well what park exactly are we going to?" he smirks. "Oh you'll see~" I pout looking at him. He glances over and chuckles softly. "Oh please, dont give me that look, Anyways we're almost there." I sigh,as we walk I notice we walk by a particular street, as I still process on where we are I see a familiar sight. My eyes widened as I realise where we are. "Elizabeth Howell park.." I mumbled to myself. "So? Whatd you think?" Conan says with a grin on his face. "How'd you know this was my favourite park?" He lets out a chuckle, and kisses me on the cheek "Oh I have my ways~" I immediately blush as he winks at me. Huh mysterious. I instantly run into the park and look around, its snowing, and the sky's pretty dark, but illuminated by tons of stars. I run around for a bit with Conan following behind me. God its like a child running around a museum with their parent watching them. I stop and sit by a nearby bench, Conan follows. I lay my head on his shoulder while he puts his arm around me. "..Its beautiful here, every little bit of it..I love it" I said with a huge smile on my face. "Well im glad you're happy" Conan replied. We just stayed there for a while before I noticed Conan was shaking. "Conan a-are you okay?" I analysed him and his temperature was low. He was freezing, probably because of what hes wearing. "Im fine Connor thank you" He says with a shaky breath. "Well you dont look fine,
You're freezing! I told you to wear a jacket" I answer in a worried tone. I take off my jacket and try to put it on him, but he refused.
"Connor no im fine, if you do that you're gonna get cold and I dont want that" I smile at his sweetness but still force him to put the jacket on. "Im gonna be fine, I have a scarf with me plus im wearing a thick sweater so I'll be okay" He stops for a moment and finally budges and takes my jacket. We then continue to rest there for a bit before walking around the park again. "God this is amazing, thank you for bringing me here Conan" I said with a grin. "Oh its fine I just wan-" I interrupt him with a kiss, he instantly pulls in. I put my hand on his cheek while he places both of his arms on my waist. We stay in that position for awhile, it was amazing, just the two of us here alone in this park kissing or so I thought. Our moment got interrupted by hearing my name being called. I pull back a check to see who called me, with Conan still holding me. "Connor? Connor is that you?!" I look behind me to a shock. "Oh my god it is." It was North, I haven't seen her since the android revolution. And she seems to be with some other androids. She waves at me and I wave back. Conan lets me go as North runs up to me and hug me. "God its been so long! Ive missed ya Con!" I hug her back "Ive missed you too North. How are you?"
She pulls away from the hug. "Oh im great! Things are going well back at jerico and uh.. Oh! Might I ask who your aqquaintance is?" I pause and smile
"Oh well uh hes not just an aqquaintance hes my-"
"Boyfriend. Im Connors boyfriend" Conan says in a defensive tone. North's eyes widen at the newly found info. "Woah Woah wait a minute, Boyfriend as in Boyfriend?!" I sheepishly nod, lightly blushing at that word. North's grin grows wide, She hugs me tighter than ever almost lifting me up "CONNOR I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE GAY! AND YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?!" She yells still hugging me tight as ever, she laughs "Haha yup! Now uh can you please put me down?" I chuckle a bit. North blushes "O-Oh right sorry!" she puts me down, I sigh in relief "Its just! You have a boyfriend! Im so happy for you, heh never knew you could even get one" she says
"Hey!" I said while I nudged on her shoulder "Ow! Im kidding im kidding, so uh are you going to introduce me to him or not?" She walks over to Conan and puts her arm out "Im North and you are?"
"Conan. Its nice meeting you North" he smiles, huh that's rare he usually only smile whenever hes around me or not in public. He must like North. He shakes North's hand but North instantly tightens her grip. Conans LED turns a wine red while North's is a  warm yellow. "W-what the fuck do think you're doing." Conan yells, I try to help but North tells me to just watch. "Look im just gonna say this once, if you EVER try and hurt Connor physically or emotionally, Just know I will hurt you in so many ways you cant even think of, got it?" Conan just stares at her but laughs. "Please I would never hurt him, he is the love of my life and I'd be lying if I didn't say so" I deep blush covers my entire face, I try and cover my self with my hands. North lets go of Conans hand. "You've got a good grip there"
Conan chuckles "Thanks, ya know you're not that bad" Simon yells at North "You shouldn't keep doing that you know! You barely know him!" He yelled. He turns to Conan "Im so sorry about that" he said with a small blush, Conan laughs it off and says its fine. We finally say our goodbyes and head our separate ways. "You handled that pretty well for a superior android like yourself" I say, Conan blushes a bit at my remark. "T-Thank you.."
I hold his arm and smile. We head back home. Today way great and tomorrow is another day.