Chapter 10. Fetishes.

I woke up naked and handcuffed. I was in a car but I couldn't see the drivers face though. I tried getting out of the restraints but couldn't. I had mixed thoughts.
Where am I?
Where's Conan?
What will they do to me?
That's when the car came to a stop. The doors opened to a dark gloomy building. 2 people pulled me out 1 of which was the same guy from earlier. When we walked in, it was surprisingly bright, everything was white. That's when I noticed Androids getting used, some were just their lower parts. This was the place for people with fetishes towards androids or A.I's. I saw garbage trucks labelled "Used trash" I whimpered in fear wondering what was going to happen to me. While walking I bumped into one of these perverts.

"Woah Woah, a new android huh? I wanna test it out..." he said smirking.
"Hey is that the new dpd android?!.. Damn he looks good." another man walked up to us.
"Hey! I was here first back off!"
"tch.. We can share him you know" he looked at me. I looked at them with disgust.
"Move away, we're doin something here." as they were talking their grip was a but loose, this was my chance. I got out of his grasp and ran, I didn't know where but I kept on running forward, but as I ran I tripped on something and fell. They caught me and shut me down.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I activated, my head started to hurt my vision a little bit blurry. I tried moving my arms.. They were tied to the bed. I tried moving them but I was interrupted.
"Oh, morning sunshine~" said a man holding both of my legs.
"W-what the-" I struggled moving my legs, I felt a sudden pain on my leg, it wasn't really painful but still.
"Mmh damn you taste good, I wonder what it will feel like when I'm in you~"
"Ew-Gets off me!"
"Don't move, you're making this harder for the both of us-" he was interrupted by a man yelling.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" followed by a gun shot. I heard footsteps going upstairs and near the room we were in.
"Hel-mmfh"i tried screaming
" quiet bitch" he covered my mouth. The footsteps stopped. Someone furiously started knocking on the door. He didn't answer. The room suddenly got quiet, then someone burst opened the door.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS HE?!" he yelled. After a few seconds he looked at me, he was in the dark part of the room I couldn't see his face.
.
.
"Connor?"
"..."
"Connor its me!"
"C-Conan?!" he walked closer, his eyes widened.
"O-oh, um here wear this its not much but its enough to cover you up." his face tinted a light blue, then he started to untie the ropes. Finally my hands were free, I wore the shirt and jeans he gave me. I noticed Conan looking at the man in the corner, his led a wine red.

" Connor.. Who's this?.."
"He-"
"Im the guy that fucking rented him!"
Conan's eyes widened. He turned to me.
"What did he do to you?"
"uh he... He.."
"Connor what did he do to you?" i hesitated, I walked up to him and whispered in his ear everything. After telling he just stood there, his eyes were dull. Few seconds later he sprinted towards the man and shoved him up against the wall.

"Who's running this place, WHERE IS HE." Conan angrily screamed, with a fire in his eyes. the guy flinched. But he instantly smirked.
"And why should I tell you~" Conan immediately grabbed the guys neck and gave a reply.
"Because is you don't answer me, I will slit your throat open-"
"ok ok! I'll tell you just don't hurt me!.. Jesus."
"Good, now tell me who runs this place."
"i-i don't know them, but what I know is that 2 of them work together, I know that ones a weird scientist that used to work at cyberlife, the other one is a gang leader of a big drug group."
"Tell me names"
"A-all I know is the the drug leaders name is James Clark." Conan dropped him. He grabbed me by the arm.
"Let's go." he put his arm around my shoulders. I nodded and we walked out of the room. After that Conan told me to wait here he forgot something. He went back in the room and I heard a gunshot. I turned around and he had some blood on his hand.

"Did you kill him?!"
"..." I grabbed his arm. He winced at the slight touch.
"A-are you Ok?"
".. I'm fine.." I pouted a bit.
"Conan you know you can tell me right?" he sighed.
"Just a dislocated shoulder.." I gasped.
"H-how can you be so calm?! Why didn't you go to the hospital?"
" I-I did."
"Then why didn't it get fixed?"
"We went there for something else"
"Huh? What is it?"
"My ribs. And for gavin" I suddenly realised.
"O-oh what happened to gavin?"
"he was just sent back to his apartment to rest."
"Well let's go to the hospital to get your shoulder fixed."
"I can do it myself you know.." he quietly said.
"I know but its not right, cmon I'll drive. Ok?"
"I don't want to go.." he mumbled. After that he showed me to the car. we got in and started driving. After a few minutes I noticed that Conan fell asleep. I had an Idea.
.
.
.
.
-beep- -beep- -beep-
"mhmm,.. Huh Connor where are we?"
"Oh your awake, were at the hospital."
"W-what?!"
"Surprise!..." I nervously said. He looked at me with a blank expression.
I finished parking and helped Conan. We walked in and went to the desk.
There weren't much people.
"Umm excuse me."
"huh? Oh! Hi there sorry um so uh how can I help you?"
"Well um my.." Friend" here has a dislocated shoulder. " Conan looked at me confused.
"Ok sure, I'll get you a room ASAP. Oh. You're both androids? "
" Y-Yea."
"Oh Ok. I'll be a minute. You can wait here." We both proceeded to walk over to the sitting area and waited.
"Friend?" he scoffed.
"o-oh I just.. Uh."
"No its fine."
"it's just I'm not yet ready to come out. Sorry."
"what? No don't be I told you it fine" he smiled reassuringly. After that we got called up. They led us to his room but then they told me just to wait outside. I nodded.
"Oh before I forget can you also check his ribs please?"
"Oh uh sure." I walked back to the waiting area. It started to get dark and I started getting tired. After awhile I fell asleep. Next thing I knew Conan was waking me up.

"Connor wake up!"
". Mhhmm huh?"
"Connor my procedures done, we can go now"
"W-what time is it?" Conan checks his phone.
"7:01. Why?"
"how long did I sleep, ugh my head hurts."
"well I got out 6:30.so uh."
"Wait so you waited for 30 minutes to wake me up?"
"uhh.. Yea."
"Why?"
"it's just you.. Looked cute sleeping I didn't want to bother you." I blushed a little.
"I'm not cute you idiot!" i said embarrassingly my face tinted a light blue. He smirked.
"Yes you are" he chuckled. I buried my head into his shoulder in embarrassment.
"can we just go now?" I said, sounding a little bit muffled.
"yea, of course." We stood up and walked outside and towards the parking lot.
"So how was it?"
"Hm? Oh the operation? It went well, the doctor found out I had 3 broken ribs."
"What?! I thought you got That fixed."
"yea but I was kind of in a hurry so I quickly left the hospital before that..but dont worry their fixed now."
"Are you sure?"
"Yep good As new! Now ill drive so you can sleep."
"oh you don't need to do that"
"Its fine, you've had a long day. You need some rest."
"aw that's sweet but really I don't feel *yawn* tired." he glared at me.
"See? You're tired. I'll drive." we got to the car and he started it up and started to drive. I adjusted my seat so that I can lie down. I looked out the window just to see the beautiful night sky.
"huh, you really like the sky don't you?" he said.
"well yea. It's beautiful, and it interests me."
"hmm."
"Oh how did you know where I was?"
"I tracked you down."
"Oh yea.." I continued to stare outside of the window till I fall asleep.

"I love you Connor, and if I didn't find you I-I wouldn't know what to do. It would've been All my fault." I saw a tear roll down his cheek.
" H-Hey! Don't cry it not your fault, and in any way it never your fault."
" I'm sorry, I-It's just that I told Fowler to leave you-"
"look its fine, plus I'm the one who should be saying sorry. I love you too. So please stop crying. it hurts me to see someone I love being hurt." he laughed a bit wiping off the tears.
"t-thank you Connor. Now you really need to rest."
"I don't want to sleep." i whined.
"No you need your rest, and don't worry ill just wake you up when we get home."
"hmph fine." he smiled.
"Goodnight Connor."
"night. Love you."
"I love you too." he then leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. I smiled, and soon fell asleep.

A/n:omy gad that took me long, Well then here your chapter sorry for taking long. :v