Chapter 5. Coffee

Connor woke up. He didn't even bother to move. He just layed there watching the tiny dust particles coming from the dusty window.

I heard a small knock.

"C-connor?"I didn't bother to reply, so I just kept staring at the window.

"Connor get up.." he insisted, I still never replied.

"please.." he sounded.... Desperate..

I wondered why he was like that, but I didn't care. My face was stained with tears. As one last tear rolled down my face I wiped it, and immediately gave a reply.

"No..."
"Oh, so your awake now?" Conan smirked slightly.

W-Why does he care about me..
"N-no.." I blatantly lied, a tuft of hair covered my right eye. I didn't care.

"C'mon Connor, I have instructions. Don't make me unlock your door.

I winced, getting up." fine."

I didn't bother to change. As I opened the door. I looked Conan straight in the eyes.

-Conan's PoV. -
I looked at Connor. He looked dead.
I noticed traces of blue blood...on his sleeve..

"Are you okay?" Conan asked. I put on a fake smile and said

"Yup!".

That's when Conan started to snap.

"Connor. Why are there traces of blue blood on you sleeve?" he reverted his blue eyes back to me. Waiting for an answer.

"Nothing." Connor mumbled slightly.

Conan wanted to know what was happening to him. He cared for Connor.

"Connor..." he said in a soft.,sympathetic tone.

"I-I-" before I knew it I let myself fall to the floor. Crying. I didn't want to act like this in front of Conan.

"I-I'm sorry I-I.."
"Hey stop..." he kneeled down,hugging me.

"Why do you even care about me?" I said in a low, weak tone. He looked at me, with his mouth open ready to speak, he seemed nervous.

"Look I.. Like you. Ok?" I couldn't believe what I just heard.. Someone actually liked me.. That made me feel better.. He actually cared for me.. I felt so many things and emotions I couldn't express.After that I pulled him in for a kiss.

".. I like you too." I chuckled. Feeling a little bit better..

" r-really?!" he sounded happy. I could already feel him light up already. I wiped my tears, and hugged him.

I felt whole again..

"Hey what were you saying about the instructions?" I questioned him.

".. Nah. Its stupid.., hey how about we get a coffee, and walk around in the park?" he asked me, hoping I would accept. "S-sure." I felt nice, Conan was the only person I felt safe, and happy around. I-I loved him. He helped me up and before I Knew it he pulled me in for a kiss. As I pressed my lips against his. I felt warm and happy.

----------a few moments later---------
As I brushed my hair trying to look decent, decided if I looked adequate and presentable enough I put my brush originally where it was placed. I sighed feeling insecure, but happy at the same time. As I exited my bedroom Conan look worried. I asked him if he was fine.

"oh.. Yes just an error." I knew he was lying, but didn't want to push it. We got in the car, and started to drive. I noticed his LED was flashing yellow. He seemed nervous about something. He zoned out, but kept on driving.

"uh hello?" he flinched.
"oh. Sorry.." he said quietly.

".. Hey what C-coffee place are we going to?" I curiously asked.

"Detroit Cafe."
After awhile we arrived. While waiting in line.

"hey I need to t-tell you something..."he stuttered a little.

I hesitated." wh-what is it? "he really wanted to say it, but he looked nervous, and... Scared?..

" Uhm...n-never mind, I-I'll tell you later. "

We got Infront of the line.

" what do you want? "
" oh, no you don't need to waste your money on me. I can pay for it. "he poked me on the nose.

" I'm paying,its my treat! "
" o-ok. "
" OK so what do you want?"
"I'll just have the same as you" I lightly smiled.
" now can you look for a place to seat?
I nodded, and scanned the place for any empty spot. I saw some by the window, and I waited. I kept asking myself. What does he mean by I need to tell you something..

Conan came back holding 2 black coffees. He gave me my coffee. I smiled at him as he sat in front of me.

"so.. Um.. What would you like to talk about?" he warmly smiled.
"...." I didn't know what to say,I didn't know what to talk about, since it's been so long I've ever talked to someone. I was kinda bad at small talks.

"oh.i know. What would you like to know about me?" he said as he reached, and held my hand. I couldn't help, but blush.

"umm.... I-I.." I stuttered. He let out a small laugh.
"how bout I ask the questions?"
"Sure!" I sounded a bit nervous, but happy because he made me feel something I've never felt before. He made me feel warm.

"so what do you feel towards me..?"
He asked.
"well... U-umm.. I-"
"no need to be pressured"
"no.. Your not pressuring me." I was nervous to say how I felt. "I guess I like you." I muttered.

"Well. Would you like to know what I think of you?" he asked. Locking his fingers with mine. I blushed a little.
He smiled gently.

"Well I think you're the most perfect person I've ever met, and I would want to spend every single day in my life being with you." I couldn't help but blush like an idiot. I was so flushed.

"Y-you really like me?"
"of course what kind of person wouldn't. Plus haven't I made that obvious?. He smiled
" y-yea"
I felt warm whenever I'm around him. I just love him so much. Suddenly I felt conan tense up. He looked pale.
"um-i got-gotta-" before he finished he ran outside, and straight up went to the alleyway beside the shop. He was vomiting violently. I kneeled down and rubbed his back hoping he would feel better.

"Conan what happened to you. Are you alright?" I was so worried about him.
"Y-yea I'm fine. Just a little sick I guess.." he coughed up what seemed to be thirium. He was really sick. I put his arm around my shoulder and helped him up.

"Why don't we go home. You need some rest." he smiled a bit saying
"I'm fine Connor I just-" he started coughing uncontrollably.

"see you need rest. Now let's go" he didn't seem to hesitate. I took a hold of his hand, and walked home.

Note:woo I'm done, so sorry I couldn't update for a long time I was just busy with stuff and a bit lazy T~T but now I'm OK and ready to write. =UwU=