Chapter 6.warm And Cozy

When we got home I layed Conan on the couch, and covered him properly with a blanket. I sat beside him, and rested my head on his shoulder. He was cold, so I fixed the blanket so that it would be more cosy for him.

"C-connor I'm fine let me go." he protested weakly.
"Shh you need some rest. You've had a rough day"I kissed him on the forehead before he started drifting of into sleep, so while he was asleep I needed to get some work done. So I sat on my desk and began to write.

°°°Few moments later°°°
I was about to finish my work.When I felt someones arms go around my waist.
"What you doing?" I jumped like a cat.
"Hey! Don't scare me like that!. Conan laughed while he rested his head on mine." your laugh's cute. I like it"

"you're cute Connor" he smiled. I blushed. "I'm just finishing some papers that are due." I turned around to face him. "Are you OK? You still seem pale." his eyes looked darker than usual.

"yea I'm fine" something else caught my attention. I could see Amanda. Controlling him. Conan paused.
"you can see her,Can't you?"
"Conan."i said in a low, sympathetic voice." I-I'm sorry. I didn't know..."

"No, no you don't need to worry its fine. He said cupping my hand.
"look I wasn't able to tell you what I wanted to back at the cafe." I was a bit confused.
"R-really?I thought what you said at the cafe was what you wanted to tell me."
"No.. Not that, well let me show you."
He smirked. Before I could say anything he pressed his lips against mine. I pulled back. Scarcely able to breathe. "Conn-" before he could finish I pulled him in for a kiss. Then he started to kiss my neck.

What is this feeling?. It feels weird, but good at the same time.

We heard the doorbell.Conan getting up."I'll get the door"him sounding annoyed. He went and answered the door.

Why does he make me feel like this. Does he really like me?.

Conan came back, and sat beside me. I pulled the blanket over us. I rested my head on his shoulder.he put his arms around me. Rocking me gently.
"I love you Connor" he said putting his head on top of mine.
"I love you too Conan" I fell asleep to the comfort of Conan beside me. His body was warm.