Chapter 2

^David's house in media

Dave P.O.V

I pulled up to my house after leaving Kalani and Ari's place. When I tell y'all Ari is fine I'm being deadass. I'm really tryna hit that to be honest but after talking to her today I know that isn't gonna be easy. But I might actually think I might wanna get to know her. 

I walked in the house seeing Kiari's babysitter cleaning up her toys off the floor. "Wassup", I said making my presence known. "Hey Kiari is upstairs sleeping in her room", he said as i nodded going towards the stairs.

Yes her babysitter is a man but he is 100% gay. She used to have female babysitters but they be on some crazy shit so I decided to just get a male.

I went to Kiari's room seeing her sleep. I stood over her crib and watched her. As if she knew I was there she woke up and started smiling and babbling. I picked her up and took her into my room. I heard the alarm lady go off so I knew her babysitter had left. 

Me and Kiari watched movies and played for a little bit until she went back to sleep, since she was sleep I decided to take a nap with her since I had to go to this party tonight. 

My phone was ringing so I picked it up without the caller I.D. "Talk" I said with a raspy voice. "Boy I don't know who the hell you think you talking to like that" , I heard my mom yell through the phone. 

"My bad mama" I said when she finished cussing me out. "Yeah yeah whatever, when you bringing my grandbaby over here", she said softening her tone. "We about to get ready", I said getting up off the bed slowly trying not to wake up Kiari. "Alright baby see you later" my mom said. "Alright" I responded and hung up the phone.

I woke kiari up and decided to give her a bath. I put her clothes on along with our matching chain and earring we always wear. I put her in her swing inside my room and went to go take a shower. 

I put on my chain and earring that match Kiari's along with two other chains that were a little bit bigger. 

I got dressed and started getting Kiari's bag together to take her to my moms. 

^Kiari and Dave's Outfit

After I finished packing for Kiari I grabbed her and the keys to my Mercedes Benz E-class.I walked out the garage door and got in the car after strapping Kiari in and pulling off. 

15 minutes later

"Ma" I yelled when I walked her house. "Boy if you don't quit all that damn yelling" she said which didn't make sense because she was also yelling. She came to the front and grabbed straight for Kiari. 

"Damn love you too" I said feeling salty. "Boy you know I love you" she said while hitting me. "And stop all that cussing". I sat Kiari's bag down on her couch and kissed both of them on the forehead. "I gotta go I'll see y'all later love you" I said while walking out the dorr. 

I got back in my car putting the address to the GPS and heading to the club 

~580 words

~Next update will be sometime tonight

~Tay💕