Chapter 11

Dave P.O.V

"Get yall nasty asses up" I heard my mom yell. I woke up and sat up looking at her like she was crazy. She had Kiari in her hands and was standing in the doorway of my room.

"Yall got a hour to be showered before I gotta get to work" she said walking away. "David" Ari said hitting me. "Keep ya damn hands to yourself and what" I said mugging her. "That was embarrassing" she said getting up and going to the bathroom.

"What's the plans for today?" I asked her rubbing on her booty. "I don't know I wanna go to the zoo though" she said smacking my hands away. "Also I scheduled some places for Kiari's birthday for us to look at" she said starting shower water.

"Ight what we doing first mamas" as she got in the shower and I followed. "Party stuff because I'm not standing in that sun at the zoo" she said grabbing my soap.

I dont why she always uses my soap when it is clearly mens. She says it is because it smells good but her soap smells good too. It is weird how she is obsessed with the way I smell.

"No" I said taking the soap from her. "Why" she pointed reaching for it. "Because you use all my damn soap" I said putting it on the top shelf in the shower where she cant reach. She stuck her middle finger up at me and grabbed her soap and started washing pouting the whole time.

We showered and went downstairs. "Daddy" Kiari said trying to run towards me. "Thank you for showering and yall better have cleaned them sheets" my mom said. "We did mama" ari told her and kissed her cheek.

"Girl dont put them nasty ass lips on me I dont where or what they been on" she said. "They haven't been no where I promise" Ari said laughing. "Except my dick" I mumbled. "David Brewster Junior" dont make slap the shit out of you" my mom yelled at me.

Ari got up and slapped the back of my head causing Kiari to do the same. "Her take her since you wanna put hands on people" I told Ari and handed her Kiari and they both sat on the couch.

"I'm not dealing with yall craziness no more I gotta go bye love yall" my mom said as she walked out the house. I went over and sat next to Ari and put my head on her lap. "No me mommy" Kiari whined hitting my head until I sat up and she hugged Ariana.

"She was my mommy first" I mumbled. Ari laughed and kissed my forehead. "Its ok big baby" she said and Kiari hit me again.

"Come on so we can get ready to go" she said handing me Kiari. "I'm mad at you" I said to Kiari. She just looked at me confused and layed her head on my chest. I shook my head and took her to her room to give her a bath.

After giving Kiari a bath I gave her yo Ari because I gave up on dressing her. Everytime I put clothes on her Ariana goes behind and changes them.

After I finished getting dressed I saw they both had on pink adidas outfits. "Its just fuck me then" I said salty. "You don't wear pink or Adidas I bought you an outfit of you want to" Ari said getting an outfit out my closet.