Chapter 4

^Outfits for media in Media

Dave P.O.V

I was sitting in the theater room with Ari and Kiari and they were both sleep. I was watching The Lion King and this shit was low key sad. Ari's phone started ringing all loud causing her to wake up. She answered it and talked to whoever it was on the other side for about five minutes before hanging up. "What do you want for lunch" I asked her playing with her hair. "Firehouse subs" she said. I pulled out my phone pulling up door dash to see if they was up there. 

(A/n: Is it just me or does anyone else hate when places aren't on door dash?)

We ordered the food while trying to find another movie to watch while we waited. "Ooooo lets watch fast and furious" Ari said while almost  jumping out her seat. "Aight" I said getting up because I heard a knock on the door. I left the basement going t see it was the delivery man. I brought it downstairs see Ari watch the movie. 

I looked over to see Ari staring at my food. "What" I said when I swallowed. "That shit look nasty as hell" she said making a face. "This is good" I said taking another bite. "Nigga you literally have turkey, chicken, bell peppers, onions, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, jalepenos, olives, mushrooms, cheddar cheese, provolone cheese, mustard, and mayonaise how could that be good in any way?" she said with the same disgusted face. "Yours only has ham, lettuce, provolone, mayo, salt and pepper that is what little kids get" I said looking at her like she was crazy. "It is good though" she said while taking a bite and putting her attention back on the movie. 

Me, Ari, and Kiari have basically been in the theater room all day. I'm surprised no one has called me about the trap. There is a party cookout type thing that Shoota is having tonight and I'm thinking about having the three of us go. Ari went to go to the bathroom so I decided to ask her about it when she comes out. I heard the door close knowing she was coming out. "Do you wanna go to Shoota's cookout tonight?" I said to her pulling her onto my lap while she came around the couch. 

"Yeah what time is it?" she asked. "Supposed to start at 7 but you know black people never start on time" I said chuckling. "Why didn't you ask me earlier it is 5:15 we need to start getting ready" she said while getting off of me and heading upstairs I'm guessing to get ready. I sighed grabbed Kiari and followed her upstairs. 

I picked out my outfit laying it on my bed while I watched Ari go through her bag though the clothes Kalani packed her. "There is gonna be a pool there by the way" I said while she looked as if she was debating on jeans or shorts. "Now you tell me" she says getting frustrated over again. I watched as she pulled out a gold bath suit and a t-shirt dress thing. "You aren't wearing that bathing suit", I said taking it off the bed. "It is the only bath suit kalani packed so its either that or a bra and thong" she said. I gave her the bathing suit back rolling my eyes. 

Ari went to go give Kiari a bath I heard talking coming from Kiari's room so I stood in the doorway to see what it was. "Do you wanna wear this one or this one" Ari said in a baby voice. I took my phone out and started recording her.  She started putting lotion on her while continuing to talk. "Look at the pretty baby she looks just like her daddy" "Da" Kiari said she could say some of daddy but hasn't managed to get the whole word out. "Yup you look just like him" Ari told her while tickling her stomach. "Da" Kiari said again while looking at me. Ari turned around and smiled while she picked Kiari up. 

I forced Ari to take a shower with me so I put Kiari in her chair with Gerber puffs and put on Doc Mcstuffins while we showered. While we was in the shower I pushed Ari into the wall and went between her legs sucking and licking all over her pussy until she came. After I gave her head I washed her then myself and we got out the shower to get ready. 

I watched Ari put her bathing suit on before going to the bathroom and grabbing Kiari taking her to her room. She came back with Kiari who was wearing a white shirt with writing and some black pants. I put Kiari's chain on her and earring we always wear. "Aww that is cute y'all have matching chains and earring" Ari said looking at me. "Well you know I have to have my baby iced out" I said popping my imaginary collar. "You can decide what shoes she wears I'm not going through all those shoe boxes" Ariana said shaking her head at me. Kiari has pretty much every pair of shoes I have and others. 

I went in Kiari's room and got her some socks and her pink, white, and black 11s. While I was in there I got her bathing suit and diaper bag. I went in my room seeing Ari doing her makeup and letting Kiari play with a teardrop looking thing. I grabbed her putting her socks and shoes on her and then went to finish getting dressed. 

I kept my outfit simple and wore a white shirt, black pants, with my airforce 1s. I put my swimming trunks on under my jeans. I grabbed my chains and earrings and put them on. I watched as Ari put on her dress over her bathing suit while spraying perfume all over her. "Stop praying that girly shit in my room" I said waving my hands in the air like it stinks. 

"Nigga shut up" she said sticking her middle finger up. "Wait till tonight" I said smirking. "You not getting shit tonight because I'm going home" she said rolling her eyes. "So you can hear Kalani and Amir fucking all night?" I aksed her. She was quiet and just continued doing whatever she was doing. "Exactly" I said smirking. "You still ain't getting shit" She said and went downstairs. 

"I got Kiari and her bag and went downstairs to see Ari taking pictures. "Come on", I said walking towards the door that leads to the garage. "Which car?", I asked her. "The range she said walking towards it.  Following behind her I grabbed her ass making sure it hurt. She looked at her ass then at me. "What the fuck was that for" she said while rubbing her ass. "I felt like it" I said shrugging my shoulder. 

We got in the car and I started to pull out the garage. I was driving and I felt Ari grab my dick and squeeze my balls and that shit hurt like hell. "Brooo what the fuck is wrong witchu?" I said looking at her like she was crazy before looking back at the rode. "I felt like it" she said before grabbing my aux cord. She started playing WIsh Wish by Dj Kahled, Cardi B, and 21 Savage.

In Cardi B's verse she started singing the song word for word

Now I be countin' money, buyin' jewelry, hoes be ridin' dick (Dick)
I just make my M's and mind my business, hoes be ridin' dick (Dick)
"I can see Cardi eat so much, " and that's what got 'em sick
But I wonder how they still ain't pregnant, all that riding dick
Y'all betta go ahead with that weak shit, I'm certified, real street bitch
Won't be a song if I leak shit, we strapped up like defense
Whatever you do, sis, keep it cute, sis
Leave that beefin' shit at Ruth Chris or end up toothless
I've been official my whole life, I bought burners, I ain't buy lights (Brr)
How did little ol' me get money? Got everybody all tight
These bitches wack, these bitches garb (Garb), they diss me, I disregard
Bet you if I had a dick, these bitches couldn't get it hard

I looked at her and started laughing. We continued driving to Shoota's which was about another 45 minutes away. While Ari sang songs the whole entire time. 

~1414 words

~Sorry I was supposed to update last night but I was tired as hell

~Read,Comment, Vote, and Share

~Tay💕