Chapter 32

Dani P.O.V

(A/n: I don't remember the girl @ that I used for Dani so this is her)

"I just don't see why I can't have red, white, and black at our wedding" I rolled my eyes at Elijah. 

"You know why you not having red and everything you do don't have to have black associated with it" he responded making me scrunch my face up. 

"I don't care what you claim to bang that has nothing to do with my wedding" 

"Fine if you do red then we not doing black" 

"FIne black white and blue" I smacked my teeth

"Thank you" he smiled

"Bitch ass nigga" I mumbled looking over at Ari who was watching ujs argue the whole time while eating a iceburg with sour patch kids in it she got the the candy lady next door. 

"Y'all ready for me to design this dress now" she asked and i nodded. 

After about an hour of drawing, ideas, fabric, and designs we came up with a dress for the ceremony and the reception 

(A/n: y'all gotta wait till the wedding so haha)

Grabbing a fruit roll up and my cranberry juice I went to me and Elijah's room seeing him sleep with E.J on his chest sucking on his hands

I picked him causing Elijah's eyes to pop open. "Put him back" he mugged me

"No your sleep and I want to hold my baby" I pouted

"Move we bonding" 

"But I never get to have my own baby" I whined 

"Cause he not yours he's mine" he said making me smack my lips 

"Boy I birthed him" I scrunched my face up

"Well birth another one and that one can be yours" 

"I thought we were adopting the next one" 

"Well he or she can still be yours, when we adopting anyways" he asked. 

"I don't know I talked to you mom though and she said it would probably be better after we get married" I shrugged

"Why we gotta be married all them people who foster kids without being married"

"But we haven't fostered or never adopted before, plus with us being black it would be better if we already married and even better when we move into the new house" starting next week we were going to start moving into our new house we brought two days ago.