Chapter 12

^Kiari Birthday Decor

Ari P.O.V

2 weeks later Kiari's Birthday

I was in Dave's back yard setting up the last bit of the decorations for Kiari's party. The theme was watermelons because when we were in party city those were the only decorations she payed attention to.

Also watermelons are ger favorite fruit so it was the only thing I could think of last minute. Kiari was with her grandmother while me, Janiyah, Dani, and Kalani decorated.

I had Shoota, Dave, and Amir setting up tables and chairs because they thought they was gonna sit around and watch basketball.

"Girl I'm so glad Mama Sharon (Dave Mom) took A'Niyah because her ass would have been getting on my damn nerves" Janiyah said while she tied a balloon

"Good thing Elijah kept EJ because his spoiled ass would have been crying" Dani said placing cupcakes on the stand.

"Why didn't Elijah come to see the boys" I asked her. "His ass wanted him and Eli to get matching outfits so they at the mall" she said shaking her head.

"Sis your son is three months old and got more clothes than I do" I said laughing. "Bitch you got a whole damn room as a closet" Kalani said looking at me trying not to laugh. "Bitch and you dont" I said laughing hitting her.

We finished decorating and went inside to get dressed.

---------------------

We were waiting for the kids and everyone else to get here. The DJ just finished setting as Mama Sharon called me staring she was here.

"The birthday girl is here" I said standing up walking to the front and Dave followed me.

"Mommy" Kiari said when I opened the door. "Daddy" she said when she saw Dave.

"Happy birthday"we both said to her.

"Hey Aniyah" I said getting her out the other side of the car. "Hey auny Awi" she said rubbing her eyes. "Hey mama" I said going to Dave's mom giving her a hug.

"Thanks for getting them dressed" I told her looking at the kids. She dressed Kiari in her birthday outfit and an outfit Janiyah gave her for A'Niyah. "Girl go somehwere" she said fanning me off.

We walked to the back of the house to see everyone. "Mommy daddy" Aniyah said getting out my arms and running to them. I shook my head at how attached she is to her parents.

Mama sharon left to go get some more juice boxes because Amir dumb ass dropped them and they all busted.
The kids were playing with toys and in the bounce house and more stuff that was set up for them throughout the backyard.

Soon Elijah and Eli came in the backyard

Mama Sharon came back.

A lot more people came and we were all having fun. Everybody was eating and playing all throughout the back yard.

"Everybody could you please gather around the dessert table" I said into the microphone the DJ had. Dave got Kiari and picked her while he stood by the table.

We sung happy birthday and then we all ate cake.

After a while people started leaving. Soon the was just Amir, Kalani, Janiys, Shoota, Aniyah, Mama Sharon, Dani, Elijah, EJ, Dave, Kiari, and I.

We were sitting in the living room talking while the boys were drinking beer and looked like they had a little too much.

"Have yall nappy headed niggas finished packing" Amir said rubbing Kalani's thigh. "Packing for what" Mama Sharon and I said at the same time. I looked at everyone else and we were the only ones that looked confused.

"Oh shit" dani said getting up and going to the kitchen.

"We are going on something for work" Dave said glaring at Amir. "What is something for work" I said calmly I wasn't mad except for the fact that I was the only person who didnt know and I found out for someone else.

"We have to leave for a couple of months to take over a rival gang" Dave said wiping his hand over his face.

"When do you leave" I said everyone looked at me expecting me to be mad. "Tomorrow night" he said lowly but loud enough for everyone to hear.

"David what the hell" Mama Sharon said. I shook my head trying to be calm. I wasn't mad about him leaving but her told me last minute.

"How long are yall gonna be gone" I asked with curiosity in ny voice. "About two months" he said I got up and walked upstairs.

Fuck that not being mad shit I was heated. First I found from someone else, then he told me he was leaving last minute, and now he is going to be gone for a long period of time.

I heard him come upstairs behind me. "Baby I'm sorry I was gonna tell you I just didnt know how" he said. "David you have a whole child you cant be doing that last minute shit you have a whole nother person that depends on you. And you know your mother and I love Kiari with all of our heart and wouldn't mind taking care of her but you have to tell people these things in advanced" I said getting thing off my chest.

"I know mamas I'm sorry" he said as I looked in his eyes showing nothing but the truth.

"I forgive you" I said trying not to smile.

He came and picked me up and layed me on the bed as he removed my clothes his swiftly put his dick inside of me. He moved in and out slowly while covering my mouth so my moans wont be heard downstairs.

When he finished he nutted inside me. I glared at him but little did I know what he just did wasn't going to affect anything.

~Shout out to Goddessmoor for voting❤
~Did you get the spoiler in the last paragraph?
~Tripolar will be updated in a couple hours
~Today I will also try to do a character update because there are some new people.
~Outfit will be on the next page
~1002 words
~Tay💕