Chapter 24

Ariana P.O.V

Tonight was the nigh that Elijah was proposing to Dani. I'm glad once this will be over wit because the arguing and her acting like she don't care when she really do is getting on my nerves. 

I was packing "Kairi and Kaila's bag when I got a phone call from Lucas. "Hey mama what you doing" he asked making me cringe. I hate it when calls me that, because that is what Dave called me when we were together and STILL calls me. 

I noticed that he didn't start calling me that until he heard Dave do it. He used to just call me ma but not mama/mamas. "Nothing packing the girls bag to take them to the baby sisters house how bout you" I asked while making sure I had enough formula. "Oh ok you still wanna take them to the park next weekend" he asked. "I don't know I have to ask Dave still" i said sighing and rolling my eyes. I told him this a thousand times already. 

"I don't know why you gotta ask him like they not your kids too" He said smacking his lips. I rolled my eyes once more. 

"I talked to you about this already Kairi is not legally mine yet, and even though Kaila is my child she is also Dave's meaning I have to ask him just like he has to ask me before they go around his rodent we have a system" I explained. "Yeah alright" he said sounding like he had and attitude. 

"What you wearing" he asked me after realizing I wasn't going to say anything. "Light pink bodycon dress" I said and he smacked his lips. "Your ass and this rose gold and light pink" he said chuckling. 

"Boy hop off my colors, what you wearing" I said taking the girls things downstairs. "Ion know probably all white" he said nonchalantly. "Typical" I said. "I gotta head out so I'm going to talk to you later" I said. 

"Alright mamas" he said and hung up I rolled my eyes and put the girls in the car. 

After I dropped the girls off I went home and got dressed. 

I soon headed towards the venue