Chapter 10

Ari P.O.V

2 months later

Me and Dave have been so good throughout our relationship. It is July and Kiari is now 11 months walking and talking. She can even fully day Da Da and sometimes Daddy and it is so cute.

Also from being in daycare when Dave's mother can't watch her because she has to work she hears other kids calling their moms "mommy". One day while we were sitting in Dave's theater/game room. She reached for me and said mommy and I broke down in tears.

I don't mind it because I am the closest thing she has to a mother figure.

Me and Dave are going out to dinner because it is our two month anniversary. I tried to tell him it wasn't month anniversary but he insisted. He did the same thing for our one month. He also gets me a gift and he said he is going to make it a tradition for every month and every year will be bigger.

Last month he took me to Outback because I insisted because I didn't want not food from no fancy ass restaurant. That and their bread is the bomb.

Last month my present was a rose gold  Rolex that matches his blue one. I tried to tell Dave it was too much money but he said he has to make sure me and Kiari iced out just as much as he is.

I was going to get my nails done before I had to get dressed. I knew I was wearing rose gold jewelry so I got rose gold nails. Also it was my favorite color and something I haven't gotten in a while

 Also it was my favorite color and something I haven't gotten in a while

^Ari Nails

I was in my closet trying to find something to wear. I wanted to wear something that went with rose gold because I wanted to wear my watch.

Dave said we were going to dinner again. I decided to wear a white lace top, white pants, rose gold jewelry and rose gold heels.

I played my stuff out and then I went to take a shower and get ready.

After I showered I put on my Autumn Glow lotion and perfume from Bath& Body Works and went in the bathroom to do my hair and makeup.

I decided to wear my hair jet black and bone straight. After straightening my hair I did my edges.and the started on my makeup.

I decided to do a natural makeup look with rose gold eyeshadow.