Chapter 3

^Ari outfit in media 

Ari P.O.V

After three hours of getting dressed me an Kalani was finally ready. It wouldn't have taken so long but I wanted Kalani to braid my hair. But no matter how long it took me an my best friend looking like a snack PeRiOdT BITCH! 

"Whose car are we taking?" Kalani asked while leaning over the counter putting on her other heel. "Yours, mine needs gas" I said while keeping my focus on my phone. Me and David have been texting every since him an Amir left earlier today. 

"Bitchhhhhhhh what nigga got you all fascinated with yo phone" Kalani said while trying to look over my shoulder to see who I was texting. "No one" I said locking my phone quickly before she could see who it was. 

"What you hiding then" she said crossing her arms an rolling her neck and eyes. "Nothing" I said shrugging  my shoulders."So we keeping secrets now" she said.  "Finneeeee damn I'm texting David" I said mad she basically forced me to tell her. "Ooooooo I see you best friend you better get that light skin dick" "Girl shut up and lets go" I said while grabbing her keys an handing them to her.

We walked out the house an locked the door walking towards her car. We got in an pulled off singing songs as they came on the radio. 

30 minutes later

We finally arrived at the club and I was ready to get drunk. Since me an Kalani had connections we walked past the whole line. Bitches was groaning and saying shit and niggas was staring but I honestly couldn't give a fuck. 

Kalani and I walked in and went straight to the bar. We ordered our drinks and sat down. I looked over and saw Kalani kissing  Amir. I cleared my throat to get their attention. "Y'all wanna come to our section with everyone else" he said trying to act like they wasn't about to have sex in the middle of the club. "Might as well" I said while standing up and following them.

When we got to their section there was a whole bunch of girls in there along with some of the other people in the crew. I knew some of them by face but none by name except for Dave and Shoota who is like my older brother was sitting next to Dave. 

I walked over to them and gave both of them a hug. "Hey" I said to them while sitting on the other side of David. "Hey sis" Shoota said before drinking another big sip outta his bottle. "Where the fuck is the rest of your clothes at?" David said while mugging me. "When did you become my daddy and they are on me" I said before thinking about what I said knowing he was gonna have a smart ass response. "I been allat so don't front and don't wear that shit no more" he said while I just rolled my eyes.

We had been in their section for about 45 minutes and I was already drunk. I had about 5 shots and a blunt with a couple other drinks here and there. "Lets go dance" Kalani said to me while getting up. I followed her out of the section and down to the dance floor. 

When we got downstairs they were playing twerk songs. We got two more shots before we started dancing. She Twerkin came on and me Kalani both started twerking. 

See me grabbin' on my tooly
She told me smack her on the booty
She say I got too many hoes
She say I got too many shows
But she twerking
But she twerking
But she twerking

I felt someone come behind me and grab my waist. I was too drunk to care to look and see who it was so I just kept on dancing. I felt whoever was behind me dick keep getting harder and harder I looked behind me and saw David smirking. I looked around and saw Kalani was no longer in sight. I walked away from Dave and went to the bar downing as many shots I could. 

I was sitting at the bar talking to some cute brown skin guy who came up to me. David came up to me and looked at me with an unreadable expression. "Lets go" David said tapping my shoulder. "What do you mean lets go I came with Kalani and I'm leaving with her" I said trying to take another shot. He took it from me sliding it across the bar. "Her and Amir left" he said looking at his phone. "Shoota can take me home then" I said trying to see if I saw him. "He been left Ari" Dave said with an annoyed look on his face. "I'll call an Uber then" I said pulling my phone out. 

Next thing I knew my phone was snatched out my hand and I was thrown over Dave's shoulder. "DAVID PUT ME THE FUCK DOWN" i screamed while hitting his back. He put me inside he car putting the seat belt on me and closing the door. I tried to open the door but it wouldn't open. "You actually put the child lock on me" I said looking at him rolling my eyes. "Stop acting like on and you wouldn't need it" he said starting the car up. 

While we were in the car I started to doze off and soon ended up falling asleep. 

45 minutes later

When I woke up we were outside a nice ass house and I sobered up  for the most part. "Get out" Dave said while getting out himself and walking towards the house. At first I was just gonna sit in the car but decided against it because I didn't know where the hell we were. I followed Dave into the house and stood by the door as he closed and locked it. 

Dave sat on the couch while I remained by the door. "You can sit down and your sleeping in the guest room everything should be there already" he said while looking up from his phone for a couple second and looking back down at it. 

"I don't know what the fuck you thought this was but I refuse to stay here with you...-" I was cut off by David slamming me into the wall and crashing his lips into mine. He lips were so soft I couldn't resist and started kissing him back. I wrapped by arms around his neck while he wrapped my legs around his waist and started carrying my upstairs. 

David slammed me on the bed taking his shirt of and started undressing me. He removed my top before going back down and kissing me while playing with my nipples. He slowly took off my skirt revealing my bare pussy. He kissed me again while playing with my clit. He moved down my neck an place one of my nipples in his mouth as he inserted a finger inside of me causing me to moan loudly. 

He planted kisses all the way down my stomach. He reached my pussy licking and sucking all over my clit. He put his tongue inside my warm wet center moving it in and out while I pushed his head farther causing him to go deeper. He started fingering me while still eating my pussy. "Da-Daveee" I moaned out "I'm gonna cum" I managed to get out. He latched his mouth licking and sucking harder. As soon as he did that I cam all over his face. 

He came back up with his beard glistening from my cum and kissed me in my mouth making me taste myself. He slowly took off his pants and boxed letting his dick spring free. Once I saw it immediately got scared. I only had sex with one other person my ex and he wasn't no where near Dave. David was at least 11 inches. 

He rubbed the tip up and down my clit before pushing into me causing me to scream and claw my acrylic nails into his back. He chuckled as he continued going in and out getting faster. "Your so tight" he said while pounding inside of me. Once he got all the way in he got faster and faster.

"Dad-" I stopped myself as Dave continued to fuck me hoping he didn't hear me. "No say it" he said as he pounded into me harder. "Dave" I moaned trying to play it off like that was originally gonna say. "Say it" his voice boomed. "Daddy" I screamed as I came all over his dick. He chuckled speeding up a little before pulling out and nutting all over my stomach. 

Dave left and came back with a small towel and wiped me off and covering me with the cover. He came back and layed next to me. I layed my head on his chest. "Whoever you lost your virginity to didn't know what they were doing or was too small because they didn't pop your cherry all the way" was the last thing I heard before I fell asleep. 

~1519 Words

~First sex scene 

~3 updates in 1 day

~Vote, comment, read, and share

~Tay💕