Chapter 15

6 weeks later
Boys gone for 8 weeks

Ariana P.O.V

Every since that night on face time with Dave when I heard gunshots nobody has heard from the boys since. It is kind hard being pregnant because it isn't helping my emotions. Right now I'm two almost three months pregnant and Kalani is three almost four.

Kalani is starting to show and has a small bumb that is visible when she wear tight clothes. I on the other hand have a slight pudge and my stomache is no longer toned.

I'm deciding on telling Janiyaj, Dani, and Kiari today so me and Kalani are taking them on a girls day and then reveal them a gift. I also got A'Niyah and E.J something since she would be coming but E.J would be with his grandma but I didnt want  him to be left out.

I was getting dressed getting ready to go to the mall. Kiari was in her room getting dressed as well. Every since she go her bunny she felt like she was grown. She wants to get dressed herself, feed herself, wash herself, and no longer be a baby and it makes me sad. 

^Ari Outfit^

^Ari Outfit^

I put her outfit on her bed before I came to get myself ready. When I got out the shower cookie was sitting on my bed looking at the TV. She watches TV whenever it is on. I'm starting to think she understands what going on because when something bad happens she whines or barks.

^Kiari Outfir^

^Kiari Outfir^

"Kiairi" I yelled her name. "Yes mommy" she came running in my room with Fluffy in her hands. She is in love with that damn bunny and he loves her they sleep together every night. The other day she even asked me if they can get a matching outfit.

"Cmere so I can do your hair before we leave" I said she came and sat in between my legs as I started doing her hair.  I decided to just wet it an put curling cream on it and let her wear it curly. "Go get your shoes so we can go get Tete Lani" I told her.