Chapter Eight

Yoongi

  When I opened the door to my house, my heart started beating a lot faster than normal, and I was feeling queasy. I can't hide..

  My heart completely stopped when Jimin basically ran down the stairs and hugged both me and Jungkook at the same time. His touch wasn't the same as usual. All I could think about when he hugged me was the sight of Hoseok hugging him instead of me.

  Then I thought about Taehyung.

  He's the reason I'm so fucking lost. Why was it so easy for him to get to me? Was it because I was mad at Jimin and Hoseok? Or was it because he's hot? Or because I wanted it?

  Shit. I don't know.

  Whatever happened in Seoul stays there, though. Nothing will ever make me mention that. I never met Taehyung. I never felt anything when his hand brushed against mine on the way to his house after the concert. I didn't go to school with him. I never let him have sex with me. I never let him pin me against the wall and I never felt my heart beat quicken when he did it, either.

  Right.

  "Yooni!" Jimin snapped me away from my thoughts. He looked directly in my eyes and smiled a little. "I missed you, too." He stopped hugging Jungkook and wrapped his arms around me. This doesn't feel the same..

  It never did.

  I hesitated to wrap my arms back around him, and Jungkook noticed that. Once I realized he noticed, I hid my face into Jimin's neck.

  Just like Hoseok did.. Fuck.

  My eyebrows scrunched together and I let go of Jimin as I remembered that. Hoseok. Bastard probably has my boyfriend hooked. Honestly, who can blame them? They're both good looking, they have way more in common, and they've known each other for years and years. They might as well just date.

  I clenched my fists and looked up into Jimin's eyes. "Love you." He said as he grabbed my head and kissed my forehead, making it shorter than the usual long kiss he gives.

  Something is off with him..

  Jungkook tilted his head and his mouth opened wide, as if he was offended or something. "Jiminie, we were gone for four days." He stated as he grabbed Jimin's arm, making him turn around as he walked out.

  Jimin furrowed his eyebrows at my best friend and I did the same thing. "I know that, Kook." Jimin looked at him in confusion.

  Jungkook kind of just stared blankly at Jimin for a good minute before he let him go. "Okay." He shrugged at Jimin. I looked down at my feet and bit my lip. Awkward. When Jimin walked into the kitchen, Jungkook latched onto me and dragged me upstairs, making me leave my bags and suitcase downstairs.

  "Jungkook, what-"

  "What the hell is going on?" He shut the door to his room and locked us in. I puckered my lips at the door and stared at the lock.

  Why'd he lock it?

  I shook my head and sat down on his bed. "Nothing.. Why do you ask?" I lied.

  Jungkook sat down next to me and squinted his eyes at me, knowing that something was obviously going on. "We were gone for days and he didn't even kiss you, Yooni. You acted completely freaking weird right after we left Taehyung's place, and you wouldn't even tell me why you cried on the plane." He said.

  I slouched over and stared at the wall.

  Why didn't Jimin kiss me? Hell, even Taehyung kissed me. Wait, no. No.

He didn't. Who's Taehyung? What's that?

  "Yooni.." Jungkook tilted my chin to make me look up at him. "Are you sure you're okay?"

  Tears stung my eyes for the third time this week. "N-No.." I tried to laugh my pain away.

  Jungkook smiled weakly at me. "Yooni.. Please tell me what's going on." He said.

I sighed to myself and fiddled with the hem of my shirt, not wanting to look into his eyes.

"Alright.."

~