Chapter Twenty-Three

-Ok I'm good now wb to me-

~
Yoongi's POV

I walked over to the couch and plopped down onto it and Jimin stood in front of me, looking down. "Yoongi," Jimin said quietly. I looked up at him and tilted my head as he slowly sat next to me. "Did you have fun?" He asked me.

  I furrowed my eyebrows as Jimin smiled slightly at me. It was really noticeable that he wanted to talk about something else, and I'm not really good with small talk anyways.

  "Jimin, is there.. something else?" I asked.

  Jimin chuckled and looked away from me, fiddling with the hem of his shirt. "Fine, you got me there." He said. Jimin stared at the floor for what seemed like ages, obviously lost in his thoughts. I waited for him to continue, but the words never came out of him.

  "Jiminie-" A sudden tear fell from his eye and he immediately raised his hand to wipe it away.  I frowned as I scooted closer to him. "Jimin, what's wrong?" I asked him, trying to comfort him. He smiled anyways, and even laughed.

  This man really is a pure angel..

  I feel like we haven't talked much at all since the whole article with me and Taehyung happened. What if Jimin found out..?

  "Yoongi," Jimin started off. "You've been my boyfriend for way too long for me to not notice the little changes with you. You're more quiet than usual, you won't look me in the eye, and hah- Do you even remember the last time we cuddled, or the last time you told me you love me? Cause I don't.." He started crying.

I felt my own eyes sting and my heart dropped as I rubbed his back comfortingly. "Jiminie-"

  "Let me finish, please." He looked up into my eyes with his teary ones, and I felt awful knowing that I'm the reason he's like this. "Yoongi, I do love you." Jimin told me, but it just sounded like a statement. "And I know that you love me too, Yooni.. But I think we've been mixed up here all along." He laughed.

  I couldn't find it in me to laugh along with him. The expression on was face didn't match the angelic laugh that came out his mouth.

  "Jiminie, what are you talking about?" I asked. Jimin sighed and wiped his tears.

  He looked up at me and tilted his head. "Yoongi.. I'm giving you a chance to explain everything that's going on. Take it or leave it." He told me as he leaned back on the couch.

  I stared into his soft brown eyes.

  Am I supposed to tell him everything..?

  Is that what he wants?

~
You decide

Should Yoongi tell him?
~