Chapter Twenty-Two

Okay so before I start, I'm gonna explain some things to try to make it less confusing.

-Jimin doesn't know that Hoseok likes Yoongi, and he doesn't know that Hoseok has been flirting with him to get Yoongi's attention.

-Taehyung IS merely trying to be friends with Yoongi now, for the sake of his career and for Yoongi and his bOYfRiEnD.

-Jin likes Jimin. I didn't make that clear earlier, but now you know.

-Jin only recently found out that Hoseok likes Yoongi, so now he knows that Jimin isn't cheating on Yoongi, and Yoongi knows that as well. That's why Yoongi feels so guilty about everything he's done.

-Yoongi is confused (Same) about what to do.

-Jimin has been attached to Yoongi for so long that he's afraid to let him go and try to be only friends. He's scared that it will make them drift apart for good.

-Namkook are dating.

even IM still confused ugh
what have I done ?!?!?

This was much more simpler in my head.

~

Yoongi's POV

I stared at the menu in front of me, then I looked up to see how ridiculous Taehyung looked at the moment. I couldn't help but chuckle as he fixed his sunglasses.

"We're inside of a building." I stated.

Taehyung's head lifted, and I could tell that he was staring at me through his glasses. "I have to wear these so nobody sees me." He said.

I rolled my eyes and hit my head against the table we were seated at. "Why did I agree.."

"Hey!" He stuck out his bottom lip. "I don't give a shit how I look. I have to hide. Especially since last time I was fucking followed."

I bit my lip. "Yeah, thanks, by the way. Jimin has said barely ten words since he saw that."

Taehyung's mouth opened slightly. "For real?" He asked. "It wasn't even your fault, though."

"Hah. Tell him that." I sipped my coke.

"Last time I talked to him-" Taehyung stopped and looked up at me. "Never mind." He said. I stared at him for a minute as he looked up at the waitress and started ordering for us both.

He thanked her as she walked away with a smile. "I bet she was trying so hard not to laugh at this shit." I reached forward and took the glasses off of his face. "Hey!" He pouted.

I laughed and put the glasses on myself as Taehyung put his hoodie on his head. "Do I look cool?" I asked. Taehyung bit his lip as he looked at me. "No.." he tried not to laugh.

"What?!" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"They're big on your face." He shrugged.

No. I look great in these.

——