Chapter Nineteen

Yoongi's POV

  I was making breakfast for Jimin, (even though for the past three days he makes an excuse or just won't eat it) and I suddenly heard ruffling come from outside my door.

  I put my spatula down and slowly walked to the edge of the wall, peaking over at the door to see if someone was there. Not thinking straight, I grabbed a knife from the counter and slowly made my way to the door.

  A sudden bark made me almost die of a heart attack, but I also furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Why is there a dog at my door?

  I ran back to the kitchen and threw the knife on the counter, then I turned the stove off and walked back to the front door, confused.

  When I opened the door, I saw the little dog from the pet shop, Holly. I smiled at the dog and I noticed two little bowls next to him, containing water and food. He was tied by his leash to the porch and he was jumping on a little bed that was placed by a little note.

  I picked up the note and opened it.

  "Please forgive me.

                               -Tae"

  I crumbled up the note and decided to throw it away. Even though I was happy that Holly was happily looking up at me, I was still mad at Tae for everything. Sure, I completely blame myself for the concert part, but still.

  I wanted to leave that in Seoul.

  But he brought it back.

I smiled down at Holly and slowly brought all of his things inside. "I can't not keep you." I smiled at him as he licked me happily.

"What's this?" I heard Jimin's voice from behind me. I looked up and smiled weakly.

"This is Holly." I said. "He was dropped off, so.." I looked down. "I'll take care of him."

Jimin stared at Holly, and I knew that he wanted to be happy about the dog, but he just shrugged. "Might as well." He said as he walked towards the door and opened it.

I stopped him from going out of the door. "Wait, I made you breakfast." I said. Jimin nudged me off of him and shook his head.

"I'm not-"

"Get in here and eat." I said more sternly as I grabbed his shirt, surprising both me and Jimin. He furrowed his eyebrows and looked back at me as he closed the door and walked back inside. He shook his head slowly. "Fine." He started walking into the kitchen.

Holly lied on his bed and started falling asleep. Wow, he's just like me. Cute.

I walked into the kitchen and fixed Jimin's plate for him. When I set it down in front of him, he sighed and started eating.

A small smile came onto his face, and I could tell that he missed eating my breakfast.

"See?" I smiled my gummy smile. "Was is that hard?" I asked as Jimin looked up at me.

He shook his head. "I gotta go." He told me. "Thanks for the food." He stood up and wiped off his mouth with a napkin. "Love you."

I bit my lip as those words cut me.

"Love you too.."

~

Guys, I've lost all hope for this story.

I LOVE Taegi, but this story just hasn't gone like I planned and I'm sorry

I'm not going to quit writing it for the sake of the whole 2 people that read this lmao but just know that I HATE feeling like this book is going nowhere

🤧