Chapter Ten

No POV (3rd Person)

Taehyung sighed as he stepped out of the back seat of his car. His boss had set him up for a meeting with one of the best known dancers in the whole city of Busan.

  He had grown up here, so he started getting slightly emotional as he passed by parks and cafes that he used to hang out with his friend Jin at. They used to talk every day, throw fries at each other and almost get kicked out of places, and they were best friends.

  They still keep in touch sometimes.

  Ever since Taehyung became famous, he had only been to Busan for a few concerts, and he'd come back when he was done with his tours. He didn't get to perform here during his last tour that had just stopped. His last concert was in Seoul, and he was glad to finally be home.

  His boss gave him no time to rest.

  He had told Taehyung that he wanted better performances in his next tour, so he set him up with two men named Hoseok and Jimin to give him dancing lessons. Taehyung thought it was stupid, but his brother told him that it's "part of being a performer," so he sighed in defeat as he stepped up to the door of the unfamiliar house. He knocked and waited quietly.

  When he looked back at his car, he saw the driver sitting in the parking spot, ready to wait for Taehyung's meeting to be over with.

  The sound of a door opening grabbed his attention, and he turned to smile at the people who had answered the door. His eyes widened as he saw Jungkook holding out money to him and Yoongi standing wide-eyed behind him.

  "Uh.. Hey?" Taehyung took Jungkook's money and began to put it in his pocket. Jungkook gasped and reached back for the money, taking it and giving it to Yoongi.

  Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and looked up at Taehyung. "W-Why are you here?" He asked, still in shock that he ever even met his favorite idol. Taehyung looked around him.

  "I'm here for—"

  "He's here to meet me!" Jimin popped around the corner with a plate of cookies.

Yoongi's eyes widened even more at his boyfriend. His world started falling around him as he looked from his boyfriend to Taehyung.

Jimin moved Jungkook away from the door and invited Taehyung inside. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. "You told us that you ordered pizza. This isn't pizza." He scoffed.

His words made Jimin's mouth slightly open. "I thought you'd be happy that your favorite singer showed up at our doorstep. What the hell?" Jimin titled his head at his friend.

"He fucked your boyfriend" Jungkook thought to himself as he huffed and walked away, carrying Yoongi with him.

Jimin stopped the boys and pulled them back, making them go into the living room. Taehyung was just puzzled as Jimin led them all to the pretty couches. "What the hell is going on?" Taehyung asked himself.

It didn't take long for Yoongi to start shifting uncontrollably in his seat next to Jimin, and it didn't take long for Taehyung to realize what was going on. "This is my boyfriend, and this is my friend." Jimin explained to Taehyung.

Taehyung smirked as Yoongi glanced at him.

"I know." He said. "And I think I remember you from school, actually. We had music together." Taehyung looked at Jimin.

What a coincidence.

Yoongi wanted to throw something against the wall as Jimin grabbed his hand and intertwined their fingers. Taehyung glanced down at their hands and forced a smile.

Jungkook stared hard at the wall, trying to go into his own world and forget everything. Taehyung noticed this, and he knew that Yoongi had told him about what happened.

The tenseness was obvious.

"Do you know them?" Jimin asked Taehyung.

He nodded at that. "Yeah, I noticed them and we talked. I even brought them to my house.."

Jimin nodded and smiled.

Yoongi tried to calm himself as Taehyung smirked at him. Jimin noticed the smirk and furrowed his eyebrows at Taehyung. He wrapped an arm around Yoongi and moved him to make him sit closer, almost on his lap.

Taehyung looked at Jimin, confused and a little bit jealous at his move with Yoongi.

"Let's just get this meeting over with." Jimin smiled weakly at Taehyung. He didn't want him to stare at his boyfriend, but he didn't want to lose an opportunity for money. So, Jimin let Taehyung know that Yoongi is his boyfriend and in a nicer way than he could've.

Yoongi didn't like the death stares that the two were giving each other, and he looked at Jungkook for help, but he looked more nervous than Yoongi even was. Yoongi looked at the ground and bit his lip harshly.

He never thought he'd see Taehyung again, just like Taehyung wasn't expecting to see him either. Sure, they had thought about each other almost every time possible once Yoongi had left Taehyung's house that day, but they would never admit it. No to each other, at least.

But how is Taehyung supposed to work with Yoongi's boyfriend like that? How is he supposed to hold himself back away from Yoongi, and how is Yoongi going to keep himself from panicking all the time if his boyfriend and Taehyung work together?

How will Yoongi live with the guilt, knowing that he had cheated on his boyfriend?

And what if his boyfriend finds out?

~