Chapter Fifteen

Yoongi's POV

As Jin was typing, I heard the door to my room open, so I turned off my phone and smiled up at Jimin. He was already taking his shirt off as he walked over to our shared closet.

He took out a big black shirt and threw it on. He then went further into the closet (it's a walk-in closet) and came out looking like he had no pants on at all. He smiled as he lifted the big shirt, revealing shorts.

"Don't worry, I'm wearing clothes." He said.

I smiled because he remembered how uncomfortable I feel sleeping naked or with no clothes on. Most of the time, he forgets and just throws off his clothes and gets in bed, but he's being more considerate tonight, I guess.

It may be weird, feeling uncomfortable when someone sleeps naked. But when someone's cuddling you at night with no clothes on, it just seems weird to me. I just don't like it.

Jimin skipped over to the bed and hopped onto it with a smile. I smiled at how happy he was being. "Why are you in such a good mood?" I asked as he pulled the blanket over both of us and wrapped his arm around me.

"Because I love you.." he nuzzled his face into my neck and kissed me gently.

I frowned at that. He loves me..

I smiled weakly at him. "Goodnight, Minnie." I said as I turned over on my side to sleep.

I heard Jimin pout as he held me from behind, rubbing my arm slowly. "Yooni.." He said. I furrowed my eyebrows at the name.

"What?" I said more coldly than intended.

Jimin stopped caressing me and slowly moved his hand away after a while. I felt him turn over in the bed and sigh. "Never mind.." He said.

His disappointed voice made me sad.

"Jimin.." I turned around to face him, but he was facing the wall. "Jiminie." I said more sternly as I shook his body. He sighed as he turned around and looked me in the eyes.

"Yooni, I feel like I'm losing you.." He said with teary eyes. My heart dropped at that.

Jimin..

I shook my head. "No- No, you're not." I wiped away his tears and then hugged him. "Why would you think that?" I asked him.

"Well.. You've been distant here lately." He sniffled. "I literally told you 'I love you' and you just turned around and told me goodnight.." he laughed at himself. "Do you hate me?" He asked quietly, as if the words could kill.

I felt tears come to my eyes as well.

"No.. No, I don't hate you." I said. "I'm sorry. I love you too. I've just had.. a lot on my mind.."

He smiled lightly and kissed my cheek.

"Okay. I love you too, baby." He hugged me tighter. "Promise me you won't leave me?"

I felt a sharp pain as he asked me that question. What am I supposed to say? No?

"I promise.." I smiled weakly.

  But do you promise, Jimin?

——

Taehyung's POV

  I caressed the pillow next to me and thought about what it would feel like to have Yoongi in front of me instead of the stupid pillow.

  It probably feels amazing, doesn't it?

  Cuddling his little body. Drowning in his scent as I plant kisses on the back of his neck. Massaging him and letting him slowly fall asleep in front of me, not a care in the world.

  I bet Jimin gets to have that.

  Why does God hate me?

  What did I do in my past life to deserve this treatment? Why did Yoongi have to be my past crush? Why did Yoongi not tell me about his boyfriend? Why couldn't he just..

  Why couldn't Yoongi just push me away?

  Why..

  Why did he let that night happen?

~

WhAt tHe HeLL DId jIn wAnt tO tELL YoonGi??? 😦

You guys r gonna be like WTF?? bc of what I have in store 😈🤪

~