Chapter Nine

Yoongi

  All this time, Jungkook knew something was off with me. He's my best friend. We do everything together, and we've known each other ever since I went to Hoseok's graduation a while back, so of course he knew.

  Weird, I know. Hoseok was a part of my temporary family's life. Yes, I did have a temporary family. I wanted to go to school here in Busan instead of being in Daegu, so my parents let me stay with some friends of theirs. I just so happened to meet Hoseok, Jungkook and Jimin. I met Jungkook and Jimin both at the graduation for Hoseok, my friend.

It was awkward, but Hoseok made it better.

  But of course now, Jungkook and I have became closer than either of the other two. We kind of fit together because of the opposites. He makes me do things when I want to stay home, just like the concert. He makes me man up and do the things I never thought I'd do.

  Jungkook is my best friend.

  Which is exactly why I began to tell him everything that happened before and after we took our little trip. His face was following the normal emotions: Feeling sorry for me when I told him about how I think Jimin and Hoseok are.. something. Furrowing his eyebrows when I told him how they were all over each other before we left, and then completely screaming in my ear once I mentioned.. Taehyung.

  "You did what?!" He yelled.

I bit my lip and looked away, not wanting his glare to murder me. "I didn't mean to.." I put my hands over my eyes and looked down.

"I knew it!" He said as he pushed me onto his bed and climbed on top of me. He grabbed my arms and held them away from my eyes so that I'd have to look into his eyes. "How could you? What if Jimin and Hoseok are just friends? You slept with a stranger!" He yelled at me.

  A hot stranger.

I shut my eyes and shook my head. "Get off!" I frowned. "I didn't mean to do it! Keep your voice down!" I whisper-shouted at him.

Jungkook rolled off of me and shook his head. "I can't believe you stole my boyfriend." He crossed his arms. "And you already have one!"

"One that's obviously cheating on me," I mentioned, trying to at least look at some type of bright side. Well.. kind of a bright side.

"You don't have proof of that." Jungkook climbed up to the top of his bed and leaned against the headboard. I did the same thing and sat next to him as he pouted. "Just because you saw Hoseok and Jimin alone in the studio.. and just because Hoseok was kissing his neck.. and because Jimin didn't kiss you.." Jungkook glanced over at me as my lips pursed into a thin line. "Yeah.. I'll just stop myself." He said.

I looked away and tried to hold in tears.

How did this all go so wrong?

Jungkook pulled on my shirt and made me lean into him as he began hugging me. "I'm sorry.." He said softly. I leaned my head on his shoulder. "But two wrongs still don't make a right.." He started getting tangles out of my hair. I sighed at that. He's right.

"I know.." My voice cracked.

A knock on the door downstairs sounded throughout the house. Jimin yelled from downstairs, saying that he was busy and that he had ordered pizza. Jungkook ran down the stairs once he heard food was involved.

I slowly slid off of his bed and waddled behind him, following him. When I got down the stairs, he suddenly started hunting my pockets for money and took some out.

"I'll pay you back later." He smiled.

That means that he won't.

Jungkook opened the door and held out the money, but both of us gasped once we saw that it was no pizza delivery man at the door.

"Um.. Hey?"

~