Four

Raindrops keep falling on my headSeason two episode one

Season two episode one

Max walked through the hospital silently, she was absolutely tired, when she heard the voice of someone she was not expecting, she turned her head toward the main lobby and saw the redhead standing with Derek.

"Addi!" Max called out to get her attention, Addison looked over and saw the two girls making there way over.

"Wow, Maxi! How are you?" Addison said, she seemed a little hesitant pulling her into a hug.

"I'm amazing! What about you, what made you make the trip over?" Max asked, pulling away and smiling at Addison then looking over at Derek who looked flushed.

"I'm a- I'm good actually, I came to get Derek back" Addison told the shorter girl pointed at Derek with her thumb.

"Oh well that's great I guess, I have to put Maeve down actually, I'll call you later?" Max told Addison backing away from the former couple.

"Wait, um Maxi" Addison called out to the girl before she left "I'm sorry, I was just wondering, why don't you hate me?"

Max looked at her confused, hate her why? "What do you mean?"

"Addison" Derek said trying to get the redhead to stop talking, Addison and Max looked at him for a moment before going back there conversation.

"Well for sleeping with Mark of course" Addison aid smiling sheepishly, she was kind of confused herself, how could Max forget about that.

"You slept with Mark?"

Max was walking into the hospital with light feet, she was trying to avoid Addison, and well Derek too if she was being honest

"M2, I heard about She Shepherd" Miranda said walking next to her, Max looked to her side and gave Miranda a look, silently telling her not to talk about it.