Thirteen

Sometimes a fantasy Season three episode three

Sometimes a fantasy
Season three episode three

Once Leo was cleared to leave the hospital, Max decided to take some time off to help him, and since his arm was still recovering, she was doing a lot of helping. As much as Max loved the hospital, she loved having time off just as much so today, her first day back made mixed emotions. Annoyed and happy. Three weeks with spending everyday with Levi and Maeve were the best, what she did not care for however, was her brothers constant complaining.

Max was walking up to the hospital with the group of interns and Callie, her friend had mentioned that today was the day that Izzie was going to try and get her job back, sure Max didn't care for Izzie much but she wasn't going to wish her bad luck. She watched as Izzie stopped in front of the hospital but kept walking, knowing that the other three would turn around and console. Instead she headed straight to the chief's office, earlier she had gotten a text from Miranda saying she might need backup, even though they both knew that Miranda could handle whatever it was on her own, they also both knew that Richard had a very soft spot for his oldest niece.

"I didn't ask you to convince her to come in" Richard started out, looking at the two women standing in front of him

"But I did. I did convince her"

"There is a whole series of disciplinary and rehabilitative steps that Izzie Stevens will have to take before we can-"

"You can explain to her"

At this time all Max was doing was watching the two go back and forth, she wasn't really sure what Miranda wanted her to do in this situation.

"I never agreed to that" Richard claimed.

"She didn't commit a crime. She's an intern- my intern. You-you wanna blame someone, blame me. Look, that girl is coming in here today, and-and-and you are going to talk to her and you're gonna remember all the other surgeons you've known who've ever had a lapse in judgment that led to someone dying or someone's arm falling off. Most importantly, you're gonna remember all the mistakes that you made when you were young and stupid, and you're gonna be filled with patience and compassion" Miranda voiced out, Max agreed with her to an extent, how was cutting Denny's LVAD wire not a crime?