Twenty

A change is gonna comeSeason four episode one

Season four episode one

Trying to go to bed when there was a big day tomorrow was hard, she hasn't seen Leo or Christina in Seventeen days, since they were on their honeymoon so Max was excited to say the least which was why she only got about five hours of sleep.

She trudged downstairs with a yawn, her hair was a mess and her pajama shorts raised all the way up her butt but for now she was way too tired to do anything about it. She had already checked Maeve's room to find that her bed was empty, she figured that Callie had gotten Maeve up and ready for the day which Max was thankful she someone like Callie to help around the house a little.

"Coffee?" Callie asked basically shoving the mug into the tired hands of Max.

"I swear it's like you're inside of me" Max tapped her head twice.

"You always get fidgety the before a big day so I figured finally seeing your brother after seventeen days of him being gone made you restless" Callie turned the barstool back around so that she was facing the kitchen.

"Callie, have I ever told her just how much I appreciate you?" Max sighed plopping down on the chair next to Callie.

"Once or twice. Wouldn't hurt to say it more though" Callie joked.

"I will make a mental note of that, anyway where is Maeve?" Max asked.

"She's in the living room watching jeopardy" Callie said simply.

"It's weird right? I mean what child likes watching jeopardy over Spongebob?" Max took another sip of her coffee.

"The smart kind?" Callie guessed, Max hummed at that, it was true Maeve was the smartest toddler that anyone has ever known.

"Yeah, I guess" Max shifted her eyes to the clock and noticed it was already 5:30 in the morning, "Shoot Callie, I've got to get ready" Max stormed upstairs so that she could get ready to greet her brother and sister-in-law at the hospital.