Eighteen

Season Six, Episode Twenty-ThreeSanctuary

Sanctuary

Dedicated to sailoryoongi for coming up with a really good idea for this chapter <3

Max loved the mornings like these, everything was done in the house, Maeve is all ready for school and Malakai's diaper bag was filled and ready to be taken to Nana Piper's

It was especially her favorite when everyone had time to sit together for breakfast, it usually consist of Maeve talking about how excited she was for her next project.

"That seems really cool, honey" Mark told her after nodding his head along with what she was saying for almost 15 minutes.

"It is cool. I think I'm gonna have Dr. Fitz put me in that international science fair" Maeve told them with a shrug.

"The international science fair?" Max repeated slowly, "When did you learn about this?"

"Dr. Fitz had some foreign dude talk at our school a couple of days ago, he talked about it for awhile and said that anyone could sign up, but we had to present something great in order to actually compete" Maeve told them, grabbing her plate and setting it in the sink.

"Well, did you bring home any packets or brochures that have a little more information?" Mark asked her.

"I have all the information you need" Maeve turned around and tapped her forehead.

"I don't have much on my schedule today so I'll just email Dr. Fitz later" Max stood up from the chair and grabbed the remaining plates off the table and put them in the sink. She will just do the dishes later.

"Okay kids, let's get in the car" Mark said, grabbing Malakai and his diaper bag.

"Mom, I think Aslan should come to school with me so she's not lonely" Maeve told her.