I

Note: —
This story doesn't have any happy ending. Jin is showed as a negative character here as I wanted to try this new phase of Jin. Please if you don't feel to read it then just leave—don't even vote this first chapter because then I'll keep my hopes high that the particular reader will read till end and would comment there thoughts on it. But, some of them leaves it half which greatly demotivates me.

Thank you for finding my story and sincerely love ya'll with my whole heart.

Present:

The meadow was there in middle of a town which had green grass who shined bright green as sun rays fall on them. Grasses danced as wind touched them. In middle of meadow there stood a maple oak tree. It was masive and had branches wide spread. It was said that the tree was standing for more than 500 years.

Women sat under the tree resting her soul and feeling alive as cool breeze touched her. She was caressing her daughters hair, combing it tidy. She smiled wide when she heard cute squeals from here small one as the girl played with her cat.

Giggles were something her mother loved so much. She continued to braid her long silky hair while resting her head to the tree that stood proudly in middle of bright sparkling green meadow.

"Mama you saw the walled man today right?" the girl asked while holding her cat's arm and make her dance like puppet.

"Yes dear."

"Mama so lucky I couldn't see it because papa said I'm small, now I can't make a wish to him." she pouted showing a cute upset on her countenance.

"Why you can't make a wish darling?"

"Sara told me that who saw walled man can only make a wish" she pulled the grass strands below her and blew them away with wind.

"Walled man was very kind angel who came in our town as human just like us. He's very giving dear if you'll close your eyes ask him for anything he'll grant you wish." She whipped her head towards her mom and squealed and giggled loudly scaring her cute little cat clapping her hands because she loved her mother's answer.

"Mama now Yuki can make a wish too. Yuki is happy. Oh mama thank you" Yuki hugged her mother tight that mother gave her a warm kiss on cheek.

Walled Man.....

Who was walled man? Why people in town worshipped him? What did he do to get this respect? Why was he famous in this town?

History of walled man:

Walled man was a young pretty man probably no one knew he's name so they gave him an identity
'Walled man'.

The young man came from another town as migrant. He was said to be so pretty that women envied him and many desired him. Villagers were jealous of his alluring beauty, so they didn't break the ice with him, ignored him for he seemed to pretty to be friendly.

Outcasted him because they couldn't get the beauty and kindness this man possesed or to say he had a magic in his hands where his kindness would always please the king and others could just gaze at him with utter burning jealousy.

He was poor and only healthy man left in his family. He worked hard as farmer so that he can fill his family's stomach.

Time came when the crops failed.