XXVI.

CHAPTER TWENTY SIX:— Revenge.

Jungkook.

    Jin is really depressed this days. And why not he wouldn’t be, his husband is dead, leaving there son.
Soobin really flutters my heart, and Seokjin too. I tried to forget him but that only pained me more.

I am having chance now.

    I know this isn’t right time to think of this. But, how much I waited for Jin. As time will pass, I’ll get back close to him. I’m ready to accept him, his baby. I’ve already started loving Soobin.

   I know I’m sounding selfish, but I was never a selfless and not when it’s about Jin. I love him—ardently. And my love will be enough for us.

“Jungkook-aah dear.” My thoughts were broke.

“Are you really sure you’ll buy all our businesses at that price.”

“Yeah why?”

    “I mean the business has been falling drastically, loss is the only thing expected from that. Why you want to pay such a heavy for our rusting business.” Mrs Kim said while pouring tea to him. A little surprised by Jungkook who wants to buy there business. Though, she was the one who wanted to earn money by selling it—she didn’t expected to get such a pretty amount payers.

   “I know business isn’t that good. But, a little work on it will erect them back. Even my father wants me to be buyer for them.”

  “Perhaps are you paying in handsome because you pity us? If it is than please, you already have done so much. Not more.”

   “I’m not. This business worths all money.”

   “Well, okay than, I’ll talk with my lawyer and bring papers. Once again Thank you son. Even if I want to, I can’t pay you back.”

  “Your care and motherly affection for me is the only thing I need most.” Jungkook hugged her as she teared up for second time today.

.
.
.
.

   “Jin cranberry juice for you. Freshly made.” Jimin came with hope that today he will have food or something for his stomach, but Jin’s face scrunched his as soon he saw juice, made Jimin sigh.

  “You know you have to stay strong for your baby. You can see Soobin is sad too by looking at his crying Mama.” Jin saw Soobin staring at him with quivering lips watching through crib.

   He stood and took Soobin who finally released his tears and burst out crying. He took him in arms and rocked him, but as Soobin wasn’t taking name of stop, Jin sighed in tears too.

   “Please stop.” Jin begged in shaking voice. “If Taehyung was here, he would had stop crying as soon in his father’s arms.”

   They heard the door being knocked and Jungkook emerged in as Jimin opened it.

   “Hey.” Jin said as he quickly wiped his tears. Jungkook gave a tight lip smile. “Soobin please stop crying, for Mama please stop crying.” Jin begged in small voice.

  “Soobini is crying? Let me take him.” Jin gave jungkook sniffing Soobin. “Soobini.” Jungkook sweetly said as that child snuggled into his chest.
They saw Jin finally sighing as Soobin stopped crying.

  “He really likes you.” Jimin said smiling. “Yeah, I’m happy that he does.” Jungkook was rocking the ball of innocence that looked so adorably small in Jungkook’s large hands. Jin gave a tight lip smile.