XVI

C H A P T E R  S I X T E E N:–
Coming back.

✴✴✴

     Mrs Kim was staring at jin who was sitting on sofa, legs crossed, hands busy with novel and tea. Mrs Kim saw how graceful Jin looked even just flipping page and sipping tea. Something she loved about him. Though he was born in poor, he had a posture, something he didn't learn, he was gifted with. She smiled at small cute baby bump seeking through silk blue shirt.

    Jin saw her staring at him for long time. "Ma, just 5 minutes, then we'll leave." She smiled. "Take your time dear."

    Both left the mansion and got inside the chariot. Charioteer rode the chariot towards Gimmerson Town.

    "Mama, let's be little careful while talking with Hoseok hyung. He is very sensitive. He also gets panic attack sometimes. Though They rarely occur but still it's there." She gasped and nodded.
    "why–does something bad happened to him?" She questioned, removing gloves.
    "Ah Y-yeah, he was very close to his father. He couldn't carry up the heavy  grief of his father's death. From then he gets that seizure alot."
    She just nodded her head." Poor man, we'll take him to a good doctor soon after the marriage."
   "Ahh, yeah sure."

   Both came home after two couple of hours. Mrs Kim couldn't hide her merry.

    She founded a perfect partner for his son.
    Someone who has brilliant warm smile, good looks, humble words, timid yet warm nature.

    Now it was time to take Namjoon  with them. Mrs Kim hoped that his son chooses him. Though that was least thing she was worried about. Namjoon said he is ready to marry any Man her mother selects.

After two months.

Seokjin.

    What a wonderful day it is. Warm and bright. I missed sun alot. But, This winter was something else. It brought many unexpected things to me. My marriage, mansion, mother and   father's sudden leave to abroad. Actually, Father had a serious breathing problem lately, on checking he got that disease which happens alot to the one who smokes—these days. Doctor said it's fatal disease which can be cured by foreign doctors. So, soon they left for London.

   Namjoon hyung and Hobi hyung got married one and half month ago. The marriage wasnt held huge. Rather simple, and only close ones were called. Namjoon wanted it to be simple. He looked so indifferent whole time. Even on meeting with hobi hyung, he looked cold. His expressions never change. I wonder what's going on behind his hard face.

      Both are cold towards each other. Neither they talk nor they spare a glance. Hobi hyung tries to make it but, Namjoon hyung scolds him all time,when he tries to make a conversation. Quarrels are alot heard through there room. Hobi hyung is always apologizing for gods knows what, crying, and Namjoon hyung is always throwing things, and yelling.

   Thank God Mother isn't here or she would've forced them to give a grandchild, which they can't. And everything would've revealed– there rough marriage life, his infertility.              
    Ohh God thank you for being on my side. I think God knows that I've scarfised. So, he is trying to give me fruit for my endures.
    But, one I'm clear of that I have made sins through doing all this. I still remember Jimin hyung's face when he came from abroad beamingly and saw his love married to some else, his bright face lost color.
    I told him that mother was asking about my family and I just mentioned Hobi hyung. She loved the way I described him and wanted to meet him. When she met, she decided to make him her son-in-law. I couldn't do anything.
   I still remember his face, that pain hiding behind bitter smile. He simply blamed his fate, when I was supposed to be.
When he couldn't suppress his pain, he ran away crying. My heart felt that pain of him. Our relationship didn't got affected by it. We are still loving brothers. I love him so much. But, I'm thinking more of myself now.

    Mother once told me that why I didn't recommended Jimin hyung for her son. I couldn't think straight at that time. I wanted to make an pertinant excuse. So, I lied telling that Jimin hyung is infertile. She belived my lies. Another big sin I committed.

What sins I made—just to give thyself a good life.

    But, can't I just be self serving or selfish for to give my husband and my baby good life. And to feel little happiness. Can't I just be sinner to have something I longed for. Jungkook-ssi was my everything and I gave him up. So, now can't I just get a small reward for it.

I hope thy Lord understands me.

    Taehyung, he is loving husband—for sure. I have learn to love him. It wasn't that hard. He is polite, hard working and caring this days. He cares for me and our baby a lot. something I didn't expect from him, but I like it. He hired care taker for me and helps me personally too.The way he acts, makes easier for me to like him.
   We both are excited for our baby. Doctor said that my baby bump is little bigger for third month. If its this case, than I can give dilevery in my seventh month. To be honest I'm scared. Though Jimin hyung, hobi hyung and Taehyung takes care of me alot. Still, I'm feared.

  ~~~~~•

   "Hey Jeon!" Jungkook was beaming staring at small child getting feeded by his father in restaurant—when he heard a familiar voice calling him. He whipped his head behind, causing his long jet black hair to sway. Some wenches sitting across him squealed sheepishly. 
    Two-four girls are always around him. Having fantasy of him being there husband. He is really famous in this Town. Not only among girls, but all young, old, adored him for his meekness and cultured behavior. He is known as a Mascular hunk with childish smile or mullet handsome with bunny teeth.

    "Eric, how are you?" "Really Good."
Jungkook smiled and shifted his gaze back on that cute duo. Eric was assistant of Jungkook and friend for secrets to confine. He knows everything about Jungkook including his love.
"Guess what." "What?" 

    "I analyzed our Tea Business and some other buisness this morning. And fortunately, our products are rapidly getting ordered by many countries."  Jungkook clasped his hands showing brilliant wide smile.
    "That's great!" He exclaimed. Eric nodded, chuckling on looking his friends countenance.
    "First the traitor behind this was busted and now your business is advanced. Fate is on your side Jeon."
    Jungkook cheersed his drink. "Your father was so delighted on this news. Finally your hard working got flight. Your business is flaunting."
    Jungkook sighed looking at carved ceiling, not letting his tears to come out.
    "This is all because of My father and thy good Lord."
"now that your your business is promoted and the problem is solved. Finally You can–" Eric wiggled his golden-brown brows, placing hand on Jeon's shoulder sipping white wine. Jungkook coyly smiled and sighed.

  "Finally I can go back to Town."

•––––––•

A/n:- Jungkook in this Book always flutters my heart.