XVII.

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN:-
Dark Hairs and Golden Smile.

⚜⚜⚜

      Jin was sitting in garden seats, taking a light sunrays of early morning. There he saw Namjoon walking towards him. He glanced but pretend to ignore that man who had sly smirk-that Jin hates the most.
    "Speak of the devil and the devil is here." He muttered inaudibly.
Older sat on seat across and filled his cup with tea.
There was an awkward silence for good time, which namjoon broke first.

"What a ridiculous spouse I have."

"Why is that so?" Jin questioned calmly, reading the newspaper.

    "He gets panic seizures alot, cries on little things. I don't feel like he's my spouse, more like he is burden. Huh, Courtesy of you."
     Jin scoffed and glared at him putting paper on table."Hyung rarely had seizures before, but, after marrying you, he gets alot. He cries alot because you hit him, yes Namjoon hyung I saw the bruises....Now who's pathetic?"
Namjoon non-chalantly stared back with his sly smile.
    "You tied him around my neck and now showing sass Mr Kim Seokjin. Huh, you're ridiculous." He spat.

"Enough!"
    Taehyung interrupted with deep voice. He came back in garden only to see them quarelling.
    "You're talking foul language with Jin, and In front of his husband. Keep up to your limit, hyung. Stay away from my spouse. And Better prove yourself as perfect man, rather than blabbering. Huh, Two months and hoseok hyung still haven't given good news yet. Hyung are you all right."

    Namjoon raged. "How dare you talk to me like that. You're younger than me. Have no shame. Now mind apologizing me."
   Tae emptily chuckled. "Apologize! And to you? Huh, Never!"
    He spat and left the place, with anger on his head. Taehyung always wanted to get mad on his hyung. He didn't liked the way Namjoon stares at Jin, blocks the way when jin is walking, mischievously smirks at him. So, now he spilled all that suppressed anger.

   Jin scoffed and left with Tae. Namjoon just sat there with hint of anger, upset and...
"Huh, slave of wife."

-----------

    "Jungkook, take care of yourself, and our house. Write letter as soon you reach there. And soon get marry to your love, son."
    "father?" Jungkook eye's widen in surprised. He was dumbfounded.
"What, if you'll not tell me, that doesn't mean I won't know. I'm your father.I knew it from long time...Now go, marry and make a lot kids."
Jungkook shyly buried his head in father's chest, and Mr Jeon laughed. Eric chuckled on watching his buff tall pal getting shy like girl.

  "Father please you come soon in town."
  "Of course son as my treatment gets over, I'll go in London to visit Kim. And then I'll come back."

    Jungkook hugged his father and Eric and board the ship, who's gonna bring him to town. Jungkook will missed his father and this town in Germany. But, was excited as well to go back in town. Where his real bliss is.
    Three days... whole three days he has to spent in this ship. And he feels like they're gonna feel like three mo-
nths.

-------

    "Hey Taehyung." Jimin called his friend who was sitting on couch with Hoseok reading book.
"What?"

   "It's already more three months of Jini's pregnancy. Let's held a baby shower. What do you say?"

   "Actually Chim chim, I was planning on this, let's keep it."

   "what do you say hoseok hyung."
Both stared at Calm man sitting with book. He gave his bright smile.
"Yeah... It will be fun."

After Three days.
.
.
.
    Honey brown toned skin was flushed against pearly white soft one. Lying in shuffled bed, older was playing with jin's soft black hair and other hand caressing soft baby bump.
   "Good morning beauty." Taehyung whispered as jin stirred.
   "Good morning Tae." He gave his pretty smile to melt the older's heart. These days everything about Jin's melts Taehyung's heart. Pink pearly Skin glowing more than before, plump lips always pouted. Those rosy pink chubby cheeks and body, black hairs grown little longer, small baby bump peaking through robes. Hips perfect round and thighs thicker. Taehyung gets his heart melted and feels turned on at the same time. As the time passes he fells more for jin.
Taehyung was busy staring at the inviting naked body hiding behind duvet. He clutched the duvet and slided off from jin. He licked his lips unconsciously as the silk duvet gracefully slided off showing curvy body.
     He hovered and dipped his hand between jin's inner thighs slowly bring towards the desired place.
"Tae." Jin moaned, as this amazing feeling jolted over whole body when two fingers dipped inside his wet hole. Older leaned to kiss the stomach, jin arched as he felt older's hairs falling on his stomach before lips. Tae chuckled at the sensitive jin. "After so many times and you're still sensitive."