XIX.

CHAPTER NINTEEN:—Truth.

      Maids were gossiping very seriously as they got a new topic—Namjoon and Hoseok's fight. It wasn't there business to put there nose, thoughts and judgments into Young master's personal life, but what can we expect from bunch of woman? Loud yellings were like someone was reciting an intriguing novel—it seemed that interesting to them.
     They got more engrossed when they heard something breaking into pieces. Again Namjoon throwing lamps, and show pieces on the wall.              
     Nothing new everyone would say usually but today it felt like Namjoon's anger was touching sky. He was fuming anger. His words came out like arrow from bow. Sharp.

    “If you hate me than why you agreed marrying me?” Hoseok sobbed.

     “If I had choice, I would had chose some else—if only I had choice.”

     “Than leave me! Free me from this torments everyday.”

      “Shut up bonehead! Who told you to open mouth against me. Know your place.” Namjoon was about to leave when Hoseok grabbed his forearm.

     “You can't just walk away! Not this time—Please let me go. I'm tired I want to go home.” He suppressed his long wail.
     “O You don’t know how much I’m tired of you. I wish I could leave you.”
     Though Hoseok wanted freedom from him, still he felt pain when those words left his mouth. Namjoon yanked his hand away turning his back to leave.

      “You love someone else. Don’t you?” He spoke with gathering bits of strength. He needs to know why he didn't married that man he loves. Why Namjoon didn't married that person, he murmurs about during night?

    “Why don't you keep your mouth shut. It will help me from not hitting you.”

     “I heard you one night. You said you love someone–”

     “Just shut it Hoseok!”

     “Being your spouse I must know who that person is?”

     “Why can’t you just keep up to your business?”

     “Namjoon you can't ignore me–”

      “It's Seokjin!–” .......

       Everything stayed still. Only heaven knew how much Namjoon regretted revealing the name—when he saw tears forming in younger’s eyes. His angry eyes softened.

     “Please–” Namjoon’s voice came almost in whisper “–It's better to stay away as much we can. And about grandchild mother keeps writing letters about. You can ignore her, I'll make some excuses to her and shuffle the topic. Don’t bother yourself.” He Sighed, regretting the whole heated conversation—that he started. And walked away slamming the door close behind.

      Namjoon keeps fighting with him, but now why he feels this heaviness? Why he feels a strong urge to apologize this time?

      Hoseok stood there. Bewilderment clearly seen on face through tears.
      Seokjin?——Namjoon loves Seokjin? Does Seokjin knows? Are they keeping a relationship behind his back? His heart felt an uneasy beatings on thinking of his husband having affair.

       “Ohh Lord, this isn’t good—I must talk to Seokjin.”
.
.
.
      “Where’s Seokjin?” He asked butler.