IX-II

Warning! :- Smut in This chapter.
________________

After dead silence in room, and storm raging outside

Taehyung forcefully pushed the wooden door that latch couldn't bear the agressive force broked it open.
Revealing a frail boy with red swollen eyes, nose red from sheding painful tears, and hands joined begging to let him go. Lips quivering, legs shaking, stamering lips leaving inaudible begs.

Taehyung cracked his neck giving an unholy smirk, and stride towards the debile, fragile beauty who took steps behind as the wicked charming came towards him.
Seokjin's leg hit the bathtub behind him as he was stepping back avoiding older; Causing to stumble and fall in cold water. He striked in pain when his back hit the bathtub. And sent shivers in body due to contact of cold water. Legs loosely hanging outside bathtub.
Taehyung lifted him by waist and went out, Seokjin wriggled under in olders arms, and hitting on chest to free himself and whimpering wailing but, none of this helped him.
Older unleashed Seokjin from his arms and rammed him against the cold wall beside the window, front against the wall. And Tae's body flushed against his.
Tae grabbed both of youngers hands and pulled back harshly—His one hand locked both hands of seokjin's hands behind his back and other hand harshly grabbed fistful hairs pulling his head back and he said in fiery tone "I warned you before!"

Tae grabbed his robes belt and tied Seokjin's hands. "P-please---Taehyu--let me go." Stuttering Words fell on deaf ears, Taehyung tied younger's hands together and and flipped him looking at helpless face, and begging red eyes.
Seokjin saw an evilish lust on Tae's face.  
Jin was trapped between strong muscular hands. He grabbed seokjin's chin and raised it to slam his lips on younger's.

Seokjin got startled and squirmed, and twisted his face to break the kiss. Taehyung holded jin's nape firm to have a proper deep kiss. But, younger didn't kissed him back; lips tight shut!
He Kept muffling which irritated Taehyung, so his bit the younger's lower lip twice, hardly. A painful moan left from Seokjin's mouth.

Tae pulled away and saw a on seokjin's lips with purplish red bruise in corner of lip.

Tae pushed Seokjin on floor and younger kept crawling back until he felt a sharp pain on his ankle; taehyu- ng stomped his feet on Seokjin's ankle to stop him from crawling-- a shrilled left from tortured lips. Crying in misery.

"You can't run away from me Seokjin you're mine---don't deny."

He went on his knees trapping Seokjin between and tore his drenched white shirt. Revealing a smooth milky untouched skin.
Licking his lips Tae went for another kiss, but Seokjin jerked his face. A slap came across Seokjin's face. After another forced kiss, older's lips attac-
ked the other parts— while undid the buttons of younger's pants, at this action Seokjin widened his eyes writhing, trying to free open his hands.
"No Tae-Taehyung-si, please..."
Luckily Seokjin's hands were free from belt after alot wriggling; pushed older with all might left yet. It teased the Tae's anger more. A tight hard slap came across seokjin's face, again. Bruise formed on his cheek and lower lip was slit; blood dripping.