XI

CHAPTER ELEVEN :-
Hyung ,Nana and Parsonage.

How will you ever find your wonderland.
If you're afraid to fall?

⚜⚜⚜

After few chit chats with Mr and Mrs, seokjin was brought into Taehyung's room by his personal butler hired by Mrs Kim.
He really had a deep passion to live a royal life. And here he is, welcoming it. Things weren't easier for him to be here. He had to give up the most precious thing, his love, his Jungkook.

But, now that He is inside the mansion going through each details. All things were surprising him. Even the carpet caught his attention.

He wasn't crying on whatever happened in Wilson town. Not Long ago but, he accepted it. And now it has become a least thing that bothers him.
What fancies him is this luxuries.
Now he can enjoy it as well.
No, more crying on poverty. He is successfuly forgetting his past to enjoy his present.
Like forgetting hardworks, regrets, and enjoying the sweet luscious fruit.

Forgetting past means he hasn't leaved jungkook, it's just he had put in the dark deep corner of his heart. He knows that he has to spent the whole life with Taehyung aversly so Just accept it, because whining over it won't change anything.

He knows That he signed the covenant in full conscious mind. He knew the result and the term and conditions. So There wasn't anyone to blame.

He regretted it earlier but, now looking this Huge house and royal life. He is proud of himself that how he changed his life with just few sacrifices. Jungkook was difficult one. What he thinks the easiest one was His virginity. At first he cried the hell out. But, now when he rethinks about it. It feels like it wasn't big deal.

He likes to sleep with Taehyung.

He didn't admitted and kept refusing to himself. but, after the three nights, when Taehyung took him slowly, passionately, giving time to feel everything.
He felt the immense pleasure. His body was jolting with those feelings. He loved how Tae's hands and lips caresses his skin, exploring every inch. He loves that feeling which curls his toes, squeezes his thighs, archs his back.

He despises the fact That he loves having sex With Taehyung but, now That they are married and generally all married couple does this, so there is nothing to be despised of.

How unmorally Seokjin is taking everything.

He knows That jungkook will come for sure. And when he will; he won't accept a married man. Even if he will say about the covenant with Taehyung, jungkook will think him as gold digger and pathetic disgusting man who sold himself for money. That's what Seokjin thought the whole nights making him restless and crying mess.
Seokjin tired of crying, overthinking, regreting-he decided to let it go. Forget Jungkook, his love.

He blames his fate and stars. That they didn't destined him with Jungkook.

He sometime thinks that he was brainwashed by Tae. But, then he knows That the offers broght were undeniable. So, there is nothing about brainwash. It's just that he was blinded by Taehyung. Martydom, Seokjin is literally that one. Who believes in everything, and gets fooled easily.
He is possesed and obsessed by luxuires even his Nana too dreamt of that. She used to read All personaly made stories where how poor people brings there pitiful life a new light. How they don't give up crying but, tries to improve.