VI

[ credit to owner for this picture.]

"When I saw you,My eyes became a slave to your  Beauty

"When I saw you,
My eyes became a slave to your Beauty."

Chapter Six: Jeon Jungkook.

Jimin and taehyung were alike. Always seeking for smallest opportunity to get even a smallest glimpse of someone they are mad for. But, Taehyung was making himself unlike from jimin,
more like making himself oddly different.
Mr Kim wanted his son to pay attention in business rather than lurking and eve-teasing wenches. But, Tae was deep into some other business.

Borrowing horse from jimin was just an excuse saying that he's tired and exhausted. But, had stamina just like that borrowed stallion.
As an opportunist, He wanted a chance to comeback here, and see seokjin again.
Taehyung seeked chances to meet Seokjin. But, he got know that Seokjin doesn't live with jimin nowadays, as for his granny's ailment. So, seokjin rarely visits jimin. And so, Tae's plan on visiting in parsonage was waste. Adding ,he had to sit for hours force to chat with jimin.Though he likes his friend; but he thinks jimin is bit garrulous.
That doesn't mean he doesn't like his company, its just that he has to waste his time for jimin's topicless chitter-chatter.

No glimpse of younger made him mad. But he didn't mean to lost hope on seeing him. As obsessed with seokjin. He started stalking the younger. Keeps his hawk eyes on seokjin. Follows him everywhere. In library, bakery and even at cottage....everywhere possible.
Jin felt like being he's being followed. He talked to jimin about being stalked and that horrifying experience he had one night.
When he was sleeping in cottage, he saw a dark shilhoutte of man staring at him through window in dark night. He said that even in dark he had glimpse of those vicious eyes... How terrified and white younger looked when he saw that and in a second it vanished.
Jimin convinced him that maybe, it was phantom or he must be seeing things. Jimin recommended him to stop reading horror books.

But, seokjin was right indeed; he was stalked by taehyung. The one insane for him.
If someone sees the taehyung's painting will surely fell for his skills and beauty he potrayed.
But, if Seokjin will see he would get disturbed by those.
Why? Because Taehyung painted seokjin naked.
Some were so intimate. That surely showed how taehyung's sexual passion for younger was. Fetish for seokjin.
His lust was depicted through those arts. He painted all this during his late night feelings arroused.
When he glances at bed, he has a fantacy of seokjin naked on bed, begging for his touch.
He dreamt of him every night,
A heat taking his sanity away.
He wanted seokjin so badly...not because of love, he too didn't know his feelings
he convinced himself that he's not feeling love.
That is lust for seokjin.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mr Jeon got a letter from his son regarding his comeback to town after two days as he's work was done.
He was beyond happy, mr Kim who was envious of jungkook's dedication passion, cultered behaviour ;planned to throw a party.