XIII.

CHAPTER THIRTEEN:- WHERE IS THE LOVE?
The love we've been searching for.

Jungkook.

Did he forgot me?

I wrote him letter grinning Stupidly thinking of his face when he will read my letter. One letter wasn't enough for me so I decided to write two letters at same time.

But, never got his letter back. I gave him an address to where he can send his letter to me. Thought we will be in touch through letters. Love conveyed through these papers.
Unfortunately, I didn't got one.
Does he even Read my letter. What if it didn't reached to him.
But, The post house owner said that My letter was sent successfuly to the receiver. Maybe, I should stop hoping, it gives me more pain. Awful!

For the first time I've felt the immense love for someone. That's why I'm crying so much over it.

I was Afraid, afraid to say 'I love you'. Why? Because I love him so much, That I doubt my words and actions won't do justice to my feelings for him. On this I remember my father's story.

My father used to love a lower middle class young pretty lady. Both, vowed to Love immensly and never leave each other. My father showed her many dreams of how they will spend there life together, a small house in front of river, raising many kids. He gave beautiful words to her, and actions were left to be shown.
But, due to his status, he wasn't allowed to love someone who would bring disgrace through her poor background. Only if she can give dowry jeons would change there mind. The amount was pretty huge, and so sadly she gave up.
Both cried during there partition. Love was never easy. So, they accepted there fate. And let go of each other.
He married A woman with great pride. Later After giving birth to me, she died. My Father was sad over loss of life partner. Soon, My Grandfather died. After, months on grieving, he decided to live his life and get his love back. Show her how much he loves her. Still.
When he went back to get her. Her mother cried hitting my father. Said that she committed suicide after his marriage.
My father was shocked, broken, devastated. He wanted to fulfill all promises he made. Wanted to shower her with pure love.

Words that were given, didn't meant.

My heart ached when I heard this story from my father, when I was seventeen. I saw that tears on his cheeks and stutter in his voice. Pain, guilt, was filled in his heart. I never knew He was bearing so much pain in his heart all along.

I don't want to end like my father. I just can't imagine my life without Seokjin. I've fallen so hard for him. I know how that I love him so much so I confessed and finally said love you through a Letter.
.
.
.
.
.

2 and half weeks Later after Christmas, in Town.
The cold morning of January.

Christmas at Mansion went merryful. The small party held brought cheer to evening and to Everyone.
Year ended, bringing the new One. With some new hopes.

Taehyung.

I went downstairs and saw my Father on Dining table, writing something on paper.
“Good Morning Father. Where's mother, hyung? and What are you doing?”
"Good morning son. Your mother went for church Mass. Namjoon as usual busy with work. And Ahh! This —I'm writing letter to Jeons."
My father always loves those two.
“Why?”
“Jeon is not feeling well, so just wanted to know about his health. And there buisness issues too.
I miss them too. This town looks lonely without them. Huh, Hope they are doing well.”
“Father don't tell anything about my marriage. I want to give him this news in person. Bet, he will be surprised. I want to see my best friends reaction.” He grinned and nodded.
“Yeah he'll be surprised!–even I was surprised That Kim Taehyung my overly Socialised son decided to stick on one person unbelievable. Okay I won't tell him.” I rolled my eyes and glared to maid who giggled while serving tea.