Girl Meets Father

(Authors Note: When ever an episode or episodes are skipped, then that means that Olivia went to Philly to see her parents and Josh.)

John Quincy Adams Middle School: Hallway

Riley and Maya stood in the hallway, watching an upperclassmen put on makeup.

"Look at that ninth-grade woman! She's putting on makeup." Riley told her best friend. "We're going to be ninth-grade women someday!"

"This thing goes to ninth grade!?" Maya asked in disbelief.

"Why that?" Riley pointed to the girl.

"Brings out your eyes." Maya told Riley.

Riley looked scared, "Why would I wanna take out my eyes?"

"She's not taking out her eyes."

Riley pointed at the girl who pulled out an eyelash curler. "And I think she is."

The girls held the eyelash curler out towards Riley, "It's an eyelash curler. It doesn't even hurt."

The two girls walked closer, Riley taking the eyelash curler and looking at it.

"I have eyelashes." Riley told them.

"Watch this." Maya says.

Riley brought the eyelash curler up to her eyes and clamped down on it, "AHHH!" She screamed.

"Anybody else would stop." Maya told her.

And once again Riley brought it down on her eyelashes and screamed.

Cory walked by and gave her a weird look, "Open it."

"Thanks, Daddy." Riley said.

✖✖✖

Abigail Adams High School: Olivia's Locker