Girl Meets Birthday (Shane)

Matthews Residence: Living Room

"Liv, what are you doing for Shane's birthday tomorrow?" Maya asked, walking over to the seventeen year old who sat on the couch.

"Throwing him a surprise party." She mumbled, eyes not looking up from the list she was making. "Wanna help?"

"Sure." The blonde sat down next to her and together they started to plan a party for the soon to be eighteen year old boy.

"Ooh, are you planning something?" Riley asked, walking over.

The Aunt and Niece still weren't on the best of terms, but Olivia wasn't gonna be mean to her niece. She just didn't have anything to do with Riley when she didn't have to. And that meant spending more time over at the Friar house, which was okay with Shane's parents and Lucas.

They loved Olivia.

"Not telling you because you'll be the one to ruin everything." Olivia closed the notebook she was writing in and stood up as there was a knock on the apartment door. "Ahh! They're here!"

Olivia dropped her stuff on the couch and rushed over to the door, pulling it open and screaming along with another girly voice.

"What's wrong?! Who's hurt?!" Cory and Topanga rushed into the living room, finding Olivia hugging a blonde girl.

"Well, I guess I'll just stand out here." A heavily country accent sounded and the two girls pulled away so that Olivia could hug him, "Ah, I love your hugs."

"Thank you guys for coming." Olivia grinned, pulling away from the blonde boy, "Shane is gonna love this."

"Liv?" Cory spoke, causing her to turn around. "Wanna introduce us to the strangers you brought to my house?"

"Right. Cory, Topanga this is Hunter and Ashley. They're friends of Shane's from Texas. Hunter, Ashley, this is one of my brothers Cory and my sister-in-law, Topanga. And you know of Riley and Maya." Olivia introduced them.

"What about me, Aunt Livvy!?" Auggie ran into the room and straight for his Aunt.

The older girl giggled, catching him and sitting him on her hip. "And this curly headed cutie is my nephew Auggie. Auggie, meet Hunter and Ashley."

"I like your hat." Auggie grinned at Hunter, pointing to the white cowboy hat that sat on his head.

Hunter took it from his head and sat it on Auggie's, "It's all yours, Little Man."

"Thank you!"

"Since Shane's birthday is tomorrow, they're helping me get stuff ready for his su-," Olivia cut herself off, looking towards her niece and older brother, "Yeah, the two of you will know half an hour before, so you don't ruin anything."